Limelight Forums

Full Version: HR Update #1 [March]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
very cool indeed
(Mar 16, 2021, 11:14 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 16, 2021, 01:12 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 16, 2021, 12:01 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]so what's your plan to actually get players back on the server?

The answer to this is perhaps tied to Internet's thread as well. While we wish to increase staff activity, create a team around hosting and watching roleplay and increase transparency with the community, we will also work on getting community feedback and change the game mode elements accordingly while also working to provide content updates. While we do not expect these to work instantly, we hope to make progress that at least makes it possible.

Look, I don't want to be a cunt. But I'm gonna be. All this is is just words. Less words. Less meetings. Less "we're going to do", more do. And better dos. 

HOWEVER

The community is not off the hook either. Play the fucking server if you want it back. (Looking at you, Judge Rage)

I have to agree with Judge this time. We've been seeing this "we will", "we're going to" stuff for around a year now, if not longer. Nothing was done, no updates, no nada. Something has to be delivered.
The last community-meeting we had was absolutely useless and did not fix any of the existing problems whatsoever.

How much more time do you require to actually deliver something?

Quote:The community is not off the hook either. Play the fucking server if you want it back.

Why should I play when nothing was done to make it interesting for players again? Ain't my sauce tbh. It's not the players' job to bring back life to the server anymore. We did that for ages, despite nothing new at all. It's the teams turn now.
(Mar 17, 2021, 01:52 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 16, 2021, 11:14 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 16, 2021, 01:12 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]The answer to this is perhaps tied to Internet's thread as well. While we wish to increase staff activity, create a team around hosting and watching roleplay and increase transparency with the community, we will also work on getting community feedback and change the game mode elements accordingly while also working to provide content updates. While we do not expect these to work instantly, we hope to make progress that at least makes it possible.

Look, I don't want to be a cunt. But I'm gonna be. All this is is just words. Less words. Less meetings. Less "we're going to do", more do. And better dos. 

HOWEVER

The community is not off the hook either. Play the fucking server if you want it back. (Looking at you, Judge Rage)

I have to agree with Judge this time. We've been seeing this "we will", "we're going to" stuff for around a year now, if not longer. Nothing was done, no updates, no nada. Something has to be delivered.
The last community-meeting we had was absolutely useless and did not fix any of the existing problems whatsoever.

How much more time do you require to actually deliver something?

Quote:The community is not off the hook either. Play the fucking server if you want it back.

Why should I play when nothing was done to make it interesting for players again? Ain't my sauce tbh. It's not the players' job to bring back life to the server anymore. We did that for ages, despite nothing new at all. It's the teams turn now.

I replied to you for a similar message to this on discord so I'll post it here as well.

The emergency meetings, the meetings prior were movements where we worked to get something done but we were weighed down despite efforts due to circumstances. Within the last few months we worked out these out to make sure we at least can get a solid foundation going and with Internet putting on his gloves and lubing them up we got a development plan at least going. Staff activity, replacing the Teacher team with a more event oriented team, possible content updates etc have been prepared and have a better footing however, we always counted on existing players coming back and hoping for new players when we got lost under other gamemodes due to their immense population. The fix we saw was, getting up on the DarkRP listing till we gain a much more stable footing. 

We are making up for the months of inaction which we've taken the blame for, by working hard fixing the issues but if everything we do is bombarded by only negatives it puts our mood down as we care about this community as much as you if not more and want to feel the same energy we've felt years ago however, we are doing our best and we are doing what we think will be best in an efficient way. We will stumble a few times but we trust that as you also care for the community you'll understand that we are doing the best we can and at times a little appreciation would go a long way
Pages: 1 2