Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Puggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Puggy

Ban ID:

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]TOS // Content theft, harassment of developers.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Hello, I have been banned for a while now and i believe i have matured more and i would like to say im sorry for before and it wont happen again. I would really like to come back to the community and start playing again, I have appealed in the past but i got semi denied - Semi accepted i believe i can come back and not do anything stupid and just play on the servers.

Quote:-Night's Conclusion-

Hi Puggy.

Apologies about the delay as I've been ill and needed to discuss the case in depth with Overlewd, which we've now done and reached a conclusion on.

8458: In speaking with Doc, we're prepared to move this to an expiring ban which will expire in 12 months time. This ban will however stay on your record.

8484: We've decided to grant you leniency with this as the above is being set to expire in 12 months time. As a result, this will be lifted but will remain on record.

8668: As the "service-wide" part of your suspension doesn't technically apply anymore seeing how you have direct forum access (though, you're still subject to the conditions we discussed when we lifted this for you), we'll edit out the service-wide part and replace it back to TOS for content theft and harrassment of developers. We're satisfied that your making efforts to calm down on messaging our developers consistently, but there's still some work to be done on this front I'm afraid.

Unfortunately I'm unable to authorise an outright lift of all suspensions you have, as the actions you've made on the forums recently with the now deleted staff report have made us feel a little uneasy about allowing you back on to the server yet, however the above is the best that I'm able to offer at this time.

I'll leave this open if you have any questions or comments to make on the proposed deal.

Cheers.

Evidence:
The staff members have received your suspension appeal, Puggy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
As Night is no longer with us, I'll forward this to HR and/or Doc as he seems(?) connected to it?.

This might take a while. Thank you for your patience.
Np Bambo
Hello Puggy,

Due to Night no longer being a part of the team, we have looked into your ban and have started an internal vote regarding it.

We will notify you of the result, and apologize for the wait.
(Mar 22, 2021, 02:00 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Puggy,

Due to Night no longer being a part of the team, we have looked into your ban and have started an internal vote regarding it.

We will notify you of the result, and apologize for the wait.

Any update bambo?
Hello Puggy.

Due to your history and your past actions, the team is still discussing this.

We will notify you of the result once we have decided.
Okay 

Thank you Bambo.
Hello Puggy,

We've discussed your ban internally and have decided to keep your ban active.

With all your previous actions we can not find it in ourselves to trust you.

If you have more questions feel free to message me.

UBR Denied.