Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight | Serious Roleplay Event [09-01-21]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2a829fc2e9e4e96d3c7f1a4dbdb307aa.png]
Saturday 9th January 2021
1800 BST
An event by the community, for the community

Hello,

So it's no surprise that the server is completely dead, we all miss playing with the countless friends we've made over the years. Thus, we've decided to host the first SeriousRP Night of 2021!

Much like the previous SeriousRP events, we want you to put in as much thought into your roleplays as possible. This could include improved /me’s and /it’s, comprehensive character and RP backgrounds, and more premeditated actions within your roleplays.

We fully encourage you all to interact with one another to help make a more dynamic and interesting environment. We would prefer you to get involved in a variety of different roleplays, as opposed to doing your own. As such, interactivity will be additionally rewarded. Remember, if you see anything that staff miss take some screenshots and post a recommendation thread on the forums.

Governmental positions will again be whitelisted. You can apply by responding to the thread below in which you can choose 3 preferred roles within the Government. Should you not get the role you desire, don’t panic! Any empty spaces will be handed out to those who request it once the event begins.

Due to the expected high demand, you will also need to reserve buildings along main street and top street. These will be given out on a first come first served basis, please register you interest for a certain building/open area in the comments below.

We will be looking around for the best roleplays on the night, with rewards for those who go above and beyond!
1st Place: $1,000,000
2nd Place: $500,000
3rd Place: $250,000

Rules

Unlike the prior event, the rules will remain the same for this one. Some of you may remember that the rules were slightly amended to be more lenient in the last SeriousRP event. However, this time the rules will be unchanged, as our current set of rules already covers issues regarding IC reasoning. Nevertheless, if you are unsure about whether you are allowed to do something or not, it’s best to check with staff.

Props will be limited during this event in aid to improve performance. If you would like to spawn in a dupe with many props (100+), please ask one of the event hosts, or a present member of staff for approval.

Government

President
-
Vice President
-
Police Chief

Police Officers

Fire Chief
Guv
Firefighters

-
Paramedics
‍ 
-
Dispatch

Credits

Hosts

Graphics

Thread
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Yes, please. sign me up
It's been a while, hope to see some people join. 

Sign me up for Paramedic.
Imma fight fires, sign me up for firefighter
Police Officer please
Lovely to see this.

Would like to reserve the Police Chief slot. If that does not work, I am also happy with a regular officer slot.
I guess I am overdue for a guest appearance...

K-43, I'll be 10-8.

Sign me up as a Police Officer Wink
if there is another slot for dispatcher, sign me up
if not, i'll take police officer Big Grin
police slot, please. thanks
Due to a massive lack of interest, i’m guessing this is going to have to be postponed :/
(Jan 9, 2021, 08:58 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Due to a massive lack of interest, i’m guessing this is going to have to be postponed :/

I don't think you will have to postpone it, I know alot of staff is going to join aswell!
Wtf are you on? There's no lack of interest

EDIT TO BE CLEAR

We are not postponed - attend as normal Wink 
Server didn't last 5 minutes.
[Image: e53ffc21898934e327629cc2cbf5e28e.png]
[Image: 821808e3127138c3426c6950144de37e.png]

There was certainly some SERIOUS RP going on, but due to the glitches we'll have to postpone this until they get fixed! Server crashing every 10 minutes lmao

Stay tuned 
Pages: 1 2