Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ares Defence Service - What's the plan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: uPssPT5.png]

Hello Community,

I am Dick - Project Manager for Ares Defence Service for LimeLight Gaming. Back in September, we originally announced the release of Ares Defence Service and opened the server up with a version of Antistasi for players to play on while we had continued the project to open it up with future player-driven content. During that time, we have a lot of hits and issues with making the content available and sadly wasn't able to get our stuff up and running with quality for players with previous Project Managers not being able to take the role and execute the plan with sufficient time.

Meanwhile, for the last month, we have been planning the steps after I became the new and current Project Manager for Ares Defence Service. The primary content we intend to produce is Zeus Campaign content which will be Player vs AI. We do have plans to introduce a few off-events which may include Player vs Player but as of right now, we have no plans to introduce this with the re-launch of Ares Defence Service. We have plans to re-launching Ares Defence Service on the week commencing Monday 18th January 2021. We plan to release weekly content on Ares Defence Service to keep players and users entertained with main operations being put for Saturdays at 20:00 UTC.

The Ares Defence Service is a military regiment based in the United Kingdom. The Ares Defence Service specializes in preventing terrorism that may affect the United Kingdom, their allies or her majesty's Commonwealth. While based in the United Kingdom, Ares Defence Service is formed by the best and most potential operators and soldiers from across the world. While the majority of gameplay and story will revolve around Ares Defence Service as a regiment, you may also find operations when playing other NATO, OPFOR or INDEP characters in a way to learn more about the story behind Ares Defence Service and the world they are trying to protect.

If you are new to Arma 3, do not be alarmed or worried about joining us as we hope to introduce and support you in playing with other players on Arma 3. We take people's feedback and hopes into consideration with every operation that is made for Ares Defence Services. We have training programs to help you learn how to play and in addition learn the mods we have added to our server while learning how to play Arma 3. You can also receive the latest alerts for ADS operation at our discord found at the bottom of this thread.

With myself taking over the project, I wish to re-introduce the main staff members of ADS and their primary focus as a staff member.

is the Project Manager of Ares Defence Services. He will be in charge of the main storyline for the Zeus Campaigns for Ares Defence Services.

is the main LimeLight Representative to support Dick in sorting Ares Defence Services to the user's preferences and working alongside to get things done correctly. Doctor Internet has previously worked alongside me and has stated that once he is not required, his position may change in the future.

is another Zeus focused staff member who will be making content off the side giving content to players.

and  will be serving general moderators to keep people happy and make sure that nobody is ruining the gameplay for others.

Get the latest updates and join us on our Ares Defence Service Discord Server.
[Image: MDfvEBf.png]
Updated.