Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR : SickBennyAlex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:[L²:RP] SickBennyAlex

Ban ID:9397

Banned by: Decay

Server: Limelight Roleplay server

Ban Reason: Scamming with fake /roll

Why should you be unbanned?: Hello, I am here to apologize, I am sorry about all the things I made in the past, I regret all those things, I wish I never did what I did, I wish our life could be like Bandersnatch, where you do mistakes, you go back there and do the right thing and continue with the right path. if you think life as a road, you are the driver of a car on that road, if you take the wrong turn, you should not stay at that wrong path, you need to go back to the main road for finding the right path, I have turned to the wrong path, I made mistakes, I know that if you guys have given me a chance I will not do double accounting, as I didn't do it in my banned period,
I will not cheat, or scam people, because that is the wrong road, I will not turn to that road, I know the right path, now I will wait on the road, you will choose if I can continue to the road that goes to the limelight, thank you all spending time for reading this. 
The staff members have received your suspension appeal, SickBennyAlex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Approved.