Limelight Forums

Full Version: QUACKERS UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Arial]Your Name: Quacker[/font]

[font=Arial]Ban ID: (9342,[/font]
[font=Arial]9351, 9461[/font]

[font=Arial]Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () @Overlewd[/font]

[font=Arial]Server: Main[/font]

[font=Arial]Ban Reason: Hacks[/font]

[font=Arial]Why should you be unbanned?: I have now been restricted for longer than a year . This period has permitted me to consider my activities. I presently comprehend the results of my activities and I might want to genuinely apologize for my past activities, I see the amount of a torment and bother I probably been to different players and staff. What's more, I comprehend that I have attempted to rejoin spotlight on two unique events after the boycott. These were around December and November of a year ago. Despite the fact that I am somewhat of a torment on the gatherings, that is my lone method of reaching the spotlight network and I've generally had somewhat of a mentality. I've been working on quieting myself zeroing in on my examinations. I have uninstalled the entirety of my hacks as they were of no utilization to me, they just became exhausting and demonstrated me how out of line it was for other people. I had all the force and simply didn't sit right, I might want to request one final possibility on the spotlight worker, I couldn't imagine anything better than to see the network again and invest some energy with the individuals who gave me my fondest recollections on Garry's mod. I have never been acceptable at composing requests, so pardon me if this seems as it doesn't have a strong organization. As expressed already I have been zeroing in on online investigations because of the ongoing pandemic and it has assisted me with acknowledging who I truly am. I have transformed from the mingy character that I used to be and I feel like now, I can really add to the experience of spotlight. I might want to apologize to the individuals who I have harmed and irritated through hacking and my other standard infringement and ultimately I might want to apologize to the staff that needed to manage me during my most noticeably terrible and haziest occasions on spotlight. I might likewise want to thank you for removing the time from your day to survey this allure, and I surmise i'd much the same as to apologize and request one more possibility. Much obliged to you for being what your identity is and molding me into the individual I am today.[/font]
The staff members have received your suspension appeal, Gmans DAD.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
yo its been like over 30 days
That's an interesting thesaurus randomizer you've used to write your appeal. Big funny, much laugh.

Denied.