Limelight Forums

Full Version: Community Tag Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: announcement.png]

Hello community,

From what you have seen over the past couple of weeks or more, you can see that we are working to be more of a general gaming community rather than an CityRP community. We are continuing to make changes to fit our new path and with that we wanted to make it easier for our community members to show their support of the community easier.

Starting from today all community members can use the [L²] tag without the :RP. We made this change so our community is seen more than just an RP community, although we have services that are all about roleplay, we also wish to show our evolution into becoming a gaming community.

Thank you for walking on this path and supporting us, we will continue to share more information regarding our plans in the future. Stay tuned!
Very nice.
good!
Yes, a great step to uniting the whole community together. We've had some major changes within a few months, some unexpected and I'm glad we're going down the right path.
i can finally rp as an admin
finally my long-awaited admin promotion
It's good to see Limelight becoming more than a CityRP community.
best thing since sliced bread
Can I have  " [L²:Snowflake] Mr.Sir " instead please?
(Oct 10, 2020, 10:59 AM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Can I have  " [L²:Snowflake] Mr.Sir " instead please?

:doubt:

A step into the right direction tho!