Limelight Forums

Full Version: Insert's resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I've decided to resign from my position as Teacher, the reasons being that I want to explore new servers and meet new players as I've felt that CityRP has become quite repetitive. I am also studying and working at the same time so I am no longer able to furfill my duties as Teacher. I've had a wonderful experience with those in the Teacher team along with the rest of the server team.

I have to say quite frankly that this server is unlike any other and that the only boundary is ones own imagination. Being part of what helps this imagination grow amoung newer players has been an amazing joy really.

I wish you all the very best.
Best of regards,
Insert
Insert. You’ve been a good friend and an even better teacher. I’ve know you for quite a while and you’re an absolute phenomenal person. Please take care, and I wish you the best of luck for all future endeavours.

Daniel.
Sad to see you go Insert, it was fun having you around.
Insert, I think the whole community can agree, that you were the best and most productive person on the Team,
even surpassing I.

Your contribution to this community made a noticeable change in the community's dedication and attention towards roleplay and gaming as a whole.

You will always be my 2nd habibi (you too ‍). Stay safe out there and we will welcome you with open arms should you decide to return.
(Oct 7, 2020, 05:33 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Insert, I think the whole community can agree, that you were the best and most productive person on the Team,
even surpassing I.

Your contribution to this community made a noticeable change in the community's dedication and attention towards roleplay and gaming as a whole.

You will always be my 2nd habibi (you too ‍). Stay safe out there and we will welcome you with open arms should you decide to return.
thanks habibi uwu
Come back and I will buy you more snus
Crying now. Goodbye.