Limelight Forums

Full Version: forum ubr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Slaint

Ban ID: god knows

Banned by: Doc

Server: forum

Ban Reason: dunno

Why should you be unbanned?:  Posting for Slaint 

I want to be unbanned from the forums because all I did was post my opinion and bambo deleted it then I did it again then he deleted it so I did it 1 more time and he banned me. I will only speak to superiors.

Evidence: what
The staff-members have received your unban-request, CallMeKevin1811.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Just saying, this won’t do you much good without the template that’s stickied under this section.
the ban wasn't by me, the 2 warnings before it were although I would've probably banned you as well as you were in direct violation of the advertising rule.

As Reebs said, you'll need to use the template + for the template, your ban was issued by Doc
(Sep 27, 2020, 05:37 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]Just saying, this won’t do you much good without the template that’s stickied under this section.

(Sep 27, 2020, 06:22 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]the ban wasn't by me, the 2 warnings before it were although I would've probably banned you as well as you were in direct violation of the advertising rule.

As Reebs said, you'll need to use the template + for the template, your ban was issued by Doc

fix
Is this for the account "SlaintZ", which was banned for advertising, or the account "Slaint" which was banned for Advertising and breaching the Terms of Service agreement?
User failed to respond within 2 weeks. Denied.