Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ares Defences Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pGwdsH4.png]

Hello community,

Today we are happy to announce that the ADS (Ares Defence Service) Project is ready to be publicly launched! I’m sure that everyone has questions about the ADS Project and while I hope a lot of your questions are answered in this post, if you do have any questions feel free to post them below.

So, what is ADS?
Ares Defence Services is the name of our project which is an expansion into Arma 3. With a persistent live server during the week and planned, staff and player-driven, narrative operations on the weekend there’s always something to be taking part in.

Right now we’re running Antistasi to allow us to disrupt conventional forces on the island while we prepare for the weekly operations.  Currently disabled for server consumption. Subject to return soon. -Dick 16/02/2021

We have some very exciting operations planned from now through to the end of the year. ADS is open to anybody with or without experience. I invite everyone to come along and take part in one of our operations or even just hop on the server during the week and complete some objectives.

How are we handling our staffing?
Currently, our staff pulled from highly skilled players, who have experience in managing this sort of community.

Administration
: Task Force 707, CO / Zeus.
: Business Liaison - Task Force 707, XO, 9 Months.

Moderation
: Media Liaison - Experience in making angry by crashing helos into FOBs.
: 40 Commando, OCdt, 2 Years; 20th Armoured Infantry, 1 Year, LCpl; Task Force 707, 1Lt / Training Officer.
: Multiple Years of Zeus.

What are missions going to be like?
Individual missions will be varied, with the unit is based around PMC operations. A mission could be supporting NATO forces, covert operations against Russia or delivering humanitarian supplies to those in need, with various objectives, resulting in dynamic gameplay and varied storylines on a week by week basis.

Connection details:
Teamspeak: ads.limelightgaming.net:9987
Server: ads.limelightgaming.net:2302

Join our Discord for more information @ https://discord.gg/fMdDRGR