Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> kian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: kian (STEAM_0:1:59595937)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Sep-19 20:43
Summary: Our first interaction was when we were doing weed in industrial, he kept driving around our buildings which is very sus already, because there was no sign of us being there. We went out to talk to him yelling get out with him under gunpoint, but he drove off. He started calling us trash for not hitting him and also mentioning he was perma blacklisted from weapons himself. We tracked him down to back street and killed him. I went back to the base, and a minute later he was there again, with his car (he broke NLR). I called him out in OOC and he then tried CDMing me. There was a couple more interactions of him driving around us but then he started prop pushing us, and everything we had. (Videos provided)
I also have videos of almost everything else I said in this report but I think these are the most important videos.
Evidence:

I mentioned it being very sus he knew where we were. When he was prop pushing through the walls, he knew exactly where we were standing.
[Image: R0HG9wW.png]

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[Image: ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette...erbox=true]
(Sep 19, 2020, 10:59 PM)Tobi Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette...erbox=true]

[Image: IE1cyNC.png]
[Image: B94DDA54BB2698112C73B800FE9806FC490717E5]
it has come to the point where we have to barricade ourselves somewhere to avoid dying... he definitely has hacks because he knows exactly where we are every time, we built this while he was rejoining after getting killed
(Sep 19, 2020, 11:09 PM)Tobi Wrote: [ -> ][Image: B94DDA54BB2698112C73B800FE9806FC490717E5]
it has come to the point where we have to barricade ourselves somewhere to avoid dying... he definitely has hacks because he knows exactly where we are every time, we built this while he was rejoining after getting killed

[Image: ScW8nQt.jpeg]

ever heard of 3rd person u degenerate fuck - User warned
(Sep 19, 2020, 11:10 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 19, 2020, 11:09 PM)Tobi Wrote: [ -> ][snip]

[snip]

ever heard of 3rd person u degenerate fuck

ah, so admitting to abusing 3rd person and disrespect ok
(Sep 19, 2020, 11:12 PM)Tobi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 19, 2020, 11:10 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 19, 2020, 11:09 PM)Tobi Wrote: [ -> ][snip]

[snip]

ever heard of 3rd person u degenerate fuck

ah, so admitting to abusing 3rd person and disrespect ok

abused ur mom in bed LMAO - User warned
continueing on the report, this is him trying to cdm me after breaking nlr to get his car

(Sep 19, 2020, 11:16 PM)Tobi Wrote: [ -> ]continueing on the report, this is him trying to cdm me after breaking nlr to get his car

had a lock up on my front left
(Sep 19, 2020, 11:18 PM)Tobi Wrote: [ -> ]

i dont see the issue it isnt propkilling you

nerd u literally just propkilled me stop tryna be a teachers pet u nonce
Report approved.

Kian your conduct during this PR hasn't been appropriate therefore you will recieve a forum warning for this. As well as recieving a 3 day ban (Prop killing and 3rd person abuse) with an additional 4 hour blacklist (prop killing).
Tobi, please don't break rules as a result of a rule breaker. I understand why, but there is no need to go down to their level as you won't win, that's where they want you to be. Take this as advise.