Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> eros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: eros (STEAM_0:0:419424109) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Sep-16 19:36
Summary: He broke fearRP
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ZhYlUDUgVKs
Will look into this further tomorrow. 

Until I get a chance to look into this, would the accused party like to add anything?
‍, I just played the video back at 1/2 speed, and it sounds like you said "sorry no I'm" and the rest is unreadable.

Could you possibly shed some light on the following:
A) Did you actually hear Brave asking you to get out?
B) What was it that you actually said? (Not looking for verbatim, just looking for a general guess.)

Accused has 24 hours from this time to respond.
I usually drive in first person and at the time my wire for my headphones got stuck in my chair wheel and it unplugged it. So i shouted sorry i have no sound and kept driving.
(Sep 17, 2020, 08:41 PM)YBN Wrote: [ -> ]I usually drive in first person and at the time my wire for my headphones got stuck in my chair wheel and it unplugged it. So i shouted sorry i have no sound and kept driving.

i forgot to add that i was following you all the time but i didn't have the chance to record you , And you have 100% heard me.
(Sep 17, 2020, 08:51 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 17, 2020, 08:41 PM)YBN Wrote: [ -> ]I usually drive in first person and at the time my wire for my headphones got stuck in my chair wheel and it unplugged it. So i shouted sorry i have no sound and kept driving.

i forgot to add that i was following you all the time but i didn't have the chance to record you , And you have 100% heard me.

If you have any evidence of this whatsoever, please post it here.
Apologies for the delay in reviewing this case. 

I spoke with another administrator for a second opinion. We agreed this is definitely a FearRP violation, however the question was raised if you could hear Brave given what was going on. 

You stated here that you couldn’t hear him, which fair enough, however why you didn’t stop to make that clear is beyond me. 

Given the situation, I’ll be issuing a warning to the accused. 

Closed. Moved. All that fun stuff.