Limelight Forums

Full Version: Leaving for real this time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my time has come gamers, As the server has come to a holt I am leaving for now. If Pufity's Idea of reviving the server works then I may return as playing Limelight was the most fun I might have ever had before.

I've been a proud member of Limelight Gaming for nearly 2 years! In my 900+ hours I have put into the server I haven't regretted a single one. I have met some of the best people I know over Limelight's amazing community. Bellow I have given you all a timeline of my time in this server. Enjoy

-- 25th December 2018: On the day I got gmod, the first server I logged onto was called CityRP 2. I didn't really know anyone apart from ‍ and maybe a few of his friends. This was the start of a new era for me. Also joined the Harrison Mafia/Family

-- 26th December 2018: My first blacklist  Cool  Good 'ol Stell (Raiding PD as a gun dealer without a valid reason) - I dont like the cops

-- 28th December 2018: I built my first ever business in 190 Main Street Called and I quote "HarrisonMafiaGUnShop". It looked like crap but it was a special shop to me.

Not much really special happened to put on the time line so I will just do random events Smile

-- 4th May 2019: First Ban, Ordering a hit without valid reason got ‍ banned as well for 2 days lol

-- 17th May 2019: First REP, Meltdown - Firefighter on scene. Next time try not to look THAT deep into the reactor. Isn't a good idea. I jumped into a nuclear reactor whilst fighting a fire. A really nice RP from @"[font=Whitney,]X_MAXXX_X" Thanks Smile [/font]

Here's a few of my favourite moments from Limelight (I feel I have said Limelight a lot in this post):
  • Joining the US Forest Service with ‍ and the other Rangers
  • Skiing event, I ran across the track and everybody got a bit mad me
  • Baby sitting ‍ when he got drunk
  • Meeting ‍ ‍and his fire crew (This encouraged me to start roleplaying and getting REPs)
  • Being a part of the Metal Asylum RP Event (I can't remember who made it)
  • Countless hours of Weed Farming
  • USFS convention with
  • Becoming ‍'s sister
  • Playing minecraft with
I am extremely grateful for everyone I have ever met on this server, I will miss every single one of yous and I wish you well in the future.

This thread took about two hours to make (mainly because I was watching youtube in the background) and it was definetily worth the time making.

I will add more memories if and when I remember,

Cya guys.
Will definitely miss having you around Ollie, we've had some pretty good times. Hope to see you back as soon as the population starts picking up