Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mr.Sir to moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: limelightannouncement.png]

Hello community,

I am glad to announce that MrSir has been promoted to Moderator after successfully passing his trial period. Congratulations, keep up the good work!
Mabrook habibi!
good jobs
Well done

As a side note, and a genuine question for HR, not bashing Mr.Sir. How can you promote people from Trial Mod to Mod if there hasn’t been anyone for the Trial Mod to moderate?

I’m not sure how you feel someone has “passed” a trial phase if they haven’t actually done anything in game.
(Sep 3, 2020, 09:26 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Well done

As a side note, and a genuine question for HR, not bashing Mr.Sir. How can you promote people from Trial Mod to Mod if there hasn’t been anyone for the Trial Mod to moderate?

I’m not sure how you feel someone has “passed” a trial phase if they haven’t actually done anything in game.
I have.
Have you been on the server? because I have.
(Sep 3, 2020, 09:26 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Well done

[Image: y0onCiA.png]