Limelight Forums

Full Version: Isreal & UAE become buddies !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A deal brokered by D Trump, to halt annexation of Palestine for UAE to bff isreal. Today was the first flight. Ivanka Trumps husband joins the party and lands in Abu Dhabi with Israel’s and Jews then had a dinner eating Kosher food in the St Regis hotel. All boycott  on isreal lifted and now they gonna open embassies. This is a moment in history.

as palestinian i am going to say that UAE  betrayed us and not a single palestinian will ever forget what they did...

We will never forget.

We will never forgive.
(Sep 1, 2020, 05:18 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]as palestinian i am going to say that UAE  betrayed us and not a single palestinian will ever forget what they did...

We will never forget.

We will never forgive.

This is good, this is a step toward peace lmao
(Nov 2, 2020, 02:08 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2020, 05:18 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]as palestinian i am going to say that UAE  betrayed us and not a single palestinian will ever forget what they did...

We will never forget.

We will never forgive.

This is a step toward peace with the same people that is killing and stealing the palestinian civilians 24/7.
UAE's people is actually supporting the ''peace'' between the both countries. 
And its sad.
Because the arabs/muslims are supposed to be united , Not supporting each other's enemies.
Am gona say it again fam.
We will never forget.
We will never forgive.

I would never accept peace with the people that stole my land and killed my own people.

Its not going to be good for UAE as well.
They just granted hate for them selves.
And ''israel'' wont let the UAE get any advanced weapons like the F35.
So i don't see any other point then putting more pressure on Palestine.
(Nov 2, 2020, 03:21 AM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 2, 2020, 02:08 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

We will never forget.

We will never forgive.

This is a step toward peace with the same people that is killing and stealing the palestinian civilians 24/7.
And its sad.
Because the arabs/muslims are supposed to be united , Not supporting each other's enemies.
We will never forget.
We will never forgive.

I would never accept peace with the people that stole my land and killed my own people.

Have you considered thats because one country is attacking the other for no other reason than having the gall to be Jewish?
(Mar 30, 2021, 01:41 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 2, 2020, 03:21 AM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 2, 2020, 02:08 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]This is good, this is a step toward peace lmao
And its sad.
We will never forget.
We will never forgive.

Have you considered thats because one country is attacking the other for no other reason than having the gall to be Jewish?

Love me some necroposting with a mix of zionism Love
Thread closed.

Please do not necropost in the future.