Limelight Forums

Full Version: Return of Aryen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: limelightannouncement.png]

Hello community

Please welcome Aryen back to the staff team - he will be returning as a Trial Moderator.

Congrats
ohhh welcome back habibi!
Welcome back
Welcome back!
Glad to see you back
have fun giving yourself blacklists because theres no one else to do it to
(Sep 1, 2020, 09:40 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]have fun giving yourself blacklists because theres no one else to do it to

someone comes back....
pufitee: ''hAvE fUn gIviNG yOuRsElF blACkLSit bEcUASE tHeReS nO oNe eLse tO dO iT tO''

stop it lmfao
habibi today we are looking at spongebob characters you didn't know were arabic, first of all we have arybaab, arybaab is good he is pink!
Welcome back Aryen!
(Sep 1, 2020, 09:40 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]have fun giving yourself blacklists because theres no one else to do it to

If you joined there would
My g xx

(Sep 1, 2020, 10:17 AM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]

someone comes back....
pufitee: ''hAvE fUn gIviNG yOuRsElF blACkLSit bEcUASE tHeReS nO oNe eLse tO dO iT tO''

stop it lmfao

Beef beef beef beef beef beef beef beef

someone comes back....

stop it lmfao

you are unfunny
(Sep 2, 2020, 12:43 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]

someone comes back....

stop it lmfao

you are unfunny

i never said i am funny tho ? 
lmao
(Sep 2, 2020, 01:16 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 2, 2020, 12:43 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2020, 10:17 AM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]someone comes back....

stop it lmfao

you are unfunny

i never said i am funny tho ? 
lmao
This is an announcement thread, not a shit talking thread. 
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2