Limelight Forums

Full Version: Decay's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, community.

I've decided to step down as staff, this is something I've considered for a while now. I don't have the passion anymore and to be honest with you, seeing the community dwindle hasn't exactly been any help with that passion. I could point fingers as to what's wrong with the community but I won't do that, as it isn't very constructive in a thread like this. I've made some good friends and met some... interesting people over the years, and to the current staff, even though we don't always see eye to eye on topics, its been nothing short of a pleasure working with each and every one of you. I do feel bad for stepping down when LL is at its lowest, but aside from actually being on the servers I don't feel I can contribute enough to it and I want to make space for potential people that can. 

I hope that the team will get it up and running again, but there is a lot to be done, not just from a development standpoint (those devs are working very hard and I do salute them) but also from a leadership standpoint. 

For now, I'll focus on irl stuff, I'll be heading to Australia to marry ‍  (finally) 

but for now, Take care guys, it's been great.
Good luck with your life bro. Keep blazing it mah dude.
A great loss for the community, thank you for everything you've done over the years.
real1 will miss u, have a good one
Gonna miss you bro. 

Be well. I better get an invite to the wedding damn you <3

Best of luck with everything!
Have a good one Decay, don't OD pls.

Guv

Take Care c:
RIP Sad 

Best of luck in the future
Even though you are Norwegian you will be truly missed and a great loss for this community,

Have a good one Decay and I hope we keep in touch!
ah sheet man gon miss you xx
My favorite staff member take care Decay thank you for the roleplay point you helped me get back a while ago when i use to play you will be missed take care!! 

[Image: 72b359e7693fa46a62ccefe332ce7ef3.png]
WTF IS THIS SHIT........... NOW DECAY ?
i wish you luck in your life mate i am really sad that my fav staff member resigned :(
goodbye you lovely human being

dont worry we can still send each other beautiful songs
Take care Decay, wishing you good luck for whatever you decide to do on the future.
Pages: 1 2