Limelight Forums

Full Version: Survey - Membership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I'm trying to get more details on donating, so can you all take part in a survey, thanks.
https://forms.gle/Np9pf87Na9ua4tG59
[Image: 556082937972391936.png?v=1]
Interesting survey! I filled it out and I hope you will gain useful information from this! Smile
I'm glad people are complaining about Donations, since we got rid of those years ago.
(Sep 8, 2020, 04:01 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad people are complaining about Donations, since we got rid of those years ago.

I'm sure in this context Donations = Membership
(Sep 8, 2020, 04:12 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 8, 2020, 04:01 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad people are complaining about Donations, since we got rid of those years ago.

[Image: unknown.png]

hmmmmmmmm?

also, we should stop adding things for members, got it.

oh
(Sep 8, 2020, 04:36 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 8, 2020, 04:12 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

hmmmmmmmm?

also, we should stop adding things for members, got it.

oh

Surveys aren't meant to answer problems. They are meant to represent people's opinions on the current situation and their hopes for the future. It should come as no surprise to anyone that people are usually conflicted and often times do not agree on certain topics.