Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mr.Sir to Trial Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: limelightannouncement.png]

Hello community!

Following a vote amongst the admins, we've decided that as of recent Mr.Sir has been doing very well in his current capacity as a Teacher and on top of that has been showing a lot of passion to the community. Due to this, we've decided to give him a shot as a trial moderator!

Good luck , I'm sure you'll do well!
Congrats! Fuck, its been a long time...
Congratulations x
yes nice

admin abuse me yes???????????????
can't staff a server with no players pepega 

but congrats
oh no , now i will get banned for saying ''ikea''

congrats  g
Congrats, I'm sure you'll do well
Congratulations.

On a side note, a question for HR:

Why do you think you need more staff?
Congrats sir
(Aug 8, 2020, 02:11 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations.

On a side note, a question for HR:

Why do you think you need more staff?

While it does seem funny to bring on new staff members at first glance, I believe that it might be the right choice. Bringing in fresh, highly motivated people to the team might just be exactly what LL needs to revive the servers. If Mr.Sir, along with other members of the team, can contribute to hosting mini-events and keeping players engaged and excited to come online, then I believe that this is a very good idea. However, only time will tell on what exactly the staff team's plan is to revive the dead servers.
Much appreciated and will do my very best! Smile
Ah yes, finally a staff member I can pay to ban people!

Congrats Mr Sir <3
when will i get trail mod im still waiting for you guys to be desperate enough to ask me.
(Aug 9, 2020, 10:55 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]when will i get trail mod im still waiting for you guys to be desperate enough to ask me.

we still have pufitee to ask before you I think fam
(Aug 9, 2020, 10:59 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 9, 2020, 10:55 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]when will i get trail mod im still waiting for you guys to be desperate enough to ask me.

we still have pufitee to ask before you I think fam

surely im before puf, hes last resort material
Pages: 1 2