Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ben's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

So I've been wrestling with this for a couple of months now and I'm sure it's not a surprise to some of you to hear that it's my time to go. With the shit situation going on globally at the moment on top of being hammered with IRL work, it doesn't leave me with much free time to do anything anymore and with what little time I do get, I end up feeling incredibly drained both mentally and physically from doing literally anything.

Although all this sounds depressing, there is some light at the end of the tunnel as I'm currently planning my wedding for the beginning of 2021 which is pretty exciting, though it's making me hella nervous. (Please don't tell Zoe)

There's too many of you for me to shout out individually, you've all been fantastic over the years and I appreciate that. (Except )

It's been a privilege to serve on the staff team during my time here, big love to you guys especially for all the hard work and dedication you've had to the job.

I'll likely pop my head up at times to see what's going on so by all means, feel free to contact me via the usual channels if anyone wants a chat.

Have a good one lads,

[Image: S5c1DWq.png]

probably dont remember you but enjoy life i guess

also who the fuck is zoe
(Aug 1, 2020, 02:46 PM)Ishnifan Wrote: [ -> ]probably dont remember you but enjoy life i guess

also who the fuck is zoe

The fiancée believe it or not.
(Aug 1, 2020, 02:48 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 1, 2020, 02:46 PM)Ishnifan Wrote: [ -> ]probably dont remember you but enjoy life i guess

also who the fuck is zoe

The fiancée believe it or not.

never knew you had a fiancee or you proposed to her when i left limelight for a while
Bye Ben Sad

Guv

Take Care Ben. i wish you all the best
OH NOOOO 
we will miss you bro
Take care man
Ben,

You've been an amazing member of staff, and more importantly someone who I'd consider a friend for a long time now. I've known about your plans and somewhat about the stuff that's been going on, and it's a shame to see you make this but I have no doubt that it was the right decision for you.

I'm sure that once things return to being more managable, you'd be more than welcome back. Until then, take good care of yourself and I'm wishing you and ‍ all the best <3

Pat

Fuck you too.

Jk <3 I better get an invite to your wedding
goodbye ben u was one of the realist ones out there, pigeon man will miss you
Have a good one Ben. I will however have to inform Zoe about that stripclub.

<3
Will for sure miss you Ben. One of the friendliest players I met ever since I first joined. Wish you all the best and hope to see you back sometime <3
Have a good one ben, sad to see one of the good ones leaving. much love <3
See you round Ben. Stay safe. And enjoy your wedding.
Pages: 1 2