Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Vesimenooli

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7771[/font]

Banned by:
[L²] Night 

Server: EU LimeLight Semi-Serious Roleplay

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]ToS // Hacks.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I regret everything till this day. Everything i did was stupid, i had no one idea that i could do an unban request when i got that tos, so i made new accounts and tried to play which was stupid obviously. I truly understand if this gets denied i deserve it. But i have changed as a person, i'm not the same kid that i was back then just playing around, i now understand more about roleplaying. Everything i did was stupid really really really stupid.

Evidence: -
The staff-members have received your unban-request, vesimenooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hey Vesi.

Apologies for the delay.

You were also banned for two counts of doubleaccounting on top of this, making it a much more serious case as you've violated two points of our terms of service now, three times in total.

This was a year and a bit ago though, are you able to give an example of how you've changed on top of what you've already provided above?
Well i have grown as a person. I know that my mistakes are not that old, but still i'm 10 times more mature than in 2017-2018.
Back then yes i knew how to speak english but i was not so good at it, but now i can communicate way better.
I still regret everything until this day. Back then i had so much energy and i was so annoying i know, but i'm not him anymore.
I thought i was cool and everything but i was just stupid.
I'll be happy to lift the hacking ban and the doubleaccounting ones for your main account, given that you came forward with the DA on your most recent attempt according to notes. Please make sure this doesn't happen again, as further ToS violations will make it extremely hard to appeal.

Approved.