Limelight Forums

Full Version: Thanks guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sad day has come. I’m leaving the amazing server that was Limelight Gaming. 

During my time with Limelight, I had some great experiences. I met some amazing people and made some amazing memories. Limelight is the greatest experience with video games and online communities I have ever had. 

I learned how to roleplay, I got to be a part of some amazing clans and RP groups, I tried to apply for Teacher twice. (At least I tried heheh) I climbed the ranks in my RP groups which I am proud of, I even tried to start my own. They failed miserably but whatever. 

And I got to experience a new kind of gaming. 

Some of you may be wondering why I’m leaving. 

Well, I’m leaving mainly because I am about to get busy with school and I don’t think I’ll have the time to really get onto the server and have a good RP session. 
I also find myself to be turning away from the server. As well as Garry’s Mod itself. I’m not sure why but I may have lost my spark and dedication I once had towards the server.  

I feel proud that I got to play 500 whole hours with you guys and I will miss both the server and all of you very much

If any of you want to message me, my forum account has my discord and email. Feel free to give me a shout. 

So this is it. It was a great time and I hope I can game with some of you in the future. I might be back tomorrow, I may be back in a month, year or I may never come back. 

But I will never forget. 

Stay safe,
God speed,
Thank you,

And Goodbye. 

- Duckie
OH NO NOT THE NICE GUY 
i am sad seeing all my friends leaving the community...
wish you luck in your life mate
See you later man
Sad to see you go, although we never really talked, I did like your positive approach towards everyone on the server. Hope to see you back sometime.
Hope to see you back sometime as well! Remember you as a good guy.
See you around friendo!
I'll see you around chief!
(Aug 19, 2020, 07:48 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]The sad day has come. I’m leaving the amazing server that was Limelight Gaming. 

I mean you got one part of that right "was"

Limelight was never amazing lmao no one cares about the shit server.
HAHA GOOD BYE DUCKO