Limelight Forums

Full Version: LIMELITE SOUP CREATED COVID-20!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Explain your suggestion, in detail: AH! VERY BAD I CHONG LEE HAVE SEEN MANY DEAD THING LIKE BAT IN SOUP. BUT THIS VERY BAD. MY GRANDMA CORPSE MORE ALIVE THAN THIS.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: THIS IS WORSE THAN I EXPECT. LIMP LITE IS BEYOND REPAIR, EVEN CHINA TECHNOLOGY CANT FIX. I SUGGEST TO DELET FILE AND SERVER YES? THE MIGHTY CHONG LEE HAS SPOKEN MAKE SURE YOU EVACUATE BEFORE VIRUS SPREAD... YES? ALSO SIGN UP FOR LEMON LAMP GAMING AT lemonlamp.cn

Regards, The Lee Family.

Edit: +Support = pull plug
+Support/Hit with wok = pull the plug and put servers out of misery

SA and Owner

Admins

@‍"goigle"

Mods

Special Ed Diversity Hire

what fucking level of shitpost is this

Pat

+ Support
I mean I have spent most of my Gmod hours on this server. 
But like my dog, it's time to take my rifle and take my old companion around back.

What I am trying to say is..... just end its fucking misery.

Pat

Just pull the plug.

Pat

(Jul 24, 2020, 08:40 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]I mean I have spent most of my Gmod hours on this server. 
But like my dog, it's time to take my rifle and take my old companion around back.

(Jul 24, 2020, 08:40 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]I mean I have spent most of my Gmod hours on this server. 

same with the gmod hours part but

i cannot afford to move to fearless :crying:
+support!
I don’t know. Limelight is really what got me into RP and I really liked the community. And I still do. The community and the server helped me in a lot of ways. And everything that people worked hard on that server for would all be for nothing. It’s hard to say yes or no.
(Jul 24, 2020, 08:54 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t know. Limelight is really what got me into RP and I really liked the community. And I still do. The community and the server helped me in a lot of ways. And everything that people worked hard on that server for would all be for nothing. It’s hard to say yes or no.

I've been with this community since FL. But its really hard to watch this carry on, I feel bad as there was effort being put in. But I just can't see this being salvagable. If it is then, well done. I'll be there to support it. But at this point. I think, it needs to go chief. I first joined FL in 2013, and have known the staff and communtiy for years. Watched it changed. But at this point, I don't think its humane to keep milking this.
[Image: server_players.php?GSID=5440168&start=-1...8681628508]
Average players in the last month is 4, the server used to get lots in donations. If this is not indicitive of a downwards trend then I don't know what is.

The peaks are map changes, but evidently its been futile. Its time to power off the Nokia Lumia.
Idc about your wok, server is dead already. It may come back, but no one seems to give a shit about LL anymore so probably not. Wok is good tho.
(Jul 24, 2020, 09:17 PM)Julius Wrote: [ -> ]Idc about your wok, server is dead already. It may come back, but no one seems to give a shit about LL anymore so probably not. Wok is good tho.

i still give a shit, worth the almost 1000 hours i got on it with maybe a third spent on minging
Pages: 1 2 3 4