Limelight Forums

Full Version: Subjugation of Unit Mafia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 353bb8bb78ebda0dda007c858707e822.png]
-Subjugation of Unit Mafia-

It is today that the City of Rockford bared witness to the righteous and merciful Revolver Gang and their close allies, the feared and mighty A37 Gang, carry out their inalienable rights as the Gods of Rockford. The flow of time brings forth new challenges for the older generations to face and inevitably succumb to. Such is the fate of the countless organizations to inhabit EvoCity, TrueNorth, Rockford, Southside, and all the rest. However, one gang stands above all for their resilience. The Revolver Gang proudly returned today in full force with their mighty ally, the A37 Gang, in the righteous subjugation of the Unit Mafia. A joint operation which served as a means for further prosperity for all. 

The strong will rise above the weak, the smart will outwit the dull, and the quick will outrun the slow. Today was a prime example of the Revolver Gang and her allies rising above the weak Unit Mafia and asserting their will over the lesser creatures.

Upon approaching the Unit Mafia compound, the Revolver Gang and Unit Mafia were invited in with lackluster accommodations. However, the Unit Mafia obeyed their new masters and would show proper respect. It is here that the Unit Mafia leader, one who spoke so strongly from the safety of his walls, showed his true colours as a spineless fool as he would so easily kneel before the Great Emilia Dispar, leader of the Revolver Gang, and her close ally Billybob Jenkins, A37 Gang representative. The Unit Mafia leader would be branded a new name, Edward, as a symbol of his new life of servitude to the Revolver Gang and her allies. Edward has much to learn and will be given all the good graces of the Revolver Gang as he becomes accustom to his life. I say with great certainty that he will be a useful tool in the future as he realizes this is not a curse, but a blessing. Instead of death, we offered him a road to redemption and prosperity. The merciful and righteous Emilia Dispar has offered Edward a path for him to serve a real purpose in this world, and there is no greater gift from one's Master than a purpose to life. 

It is here that the Revolver Gang welcomes their new, loyal subjects to the greater cause. For even with this, we are not satisfied. Even after this, our Empire will not stop. We are the men and women who will continue the undying empire, showing limitless resilience to the sands of time and continuing to dominate those beneath us. 

Recognitions

Emilia Dispar
Leader of the Revolver Gang

Billybob Jenkins
A37 Gang Representative

Michael Franzese
The Franzese Family

Jake Scherer
Associate

Unlisted
Revolver Gang Recruit

Unlisted
A37 Gang Recruit

Edward
No Title

Long live the Revolver Gang and her allies. Long live our undying empire.

[Image: 353bb8bb78ebda0dda007c858707e822.png]
what did i just watch
(Jul 12, 2020, 12:36 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]what did i just watch

Ha. You were there for the old Revolver Gang a year ago. You should at least be a little familiar with how brutal I can be Tongue
Goes to show that nobody should mess with the Revolver Gang.
These old farts have been around forever and know how to get shit done.
I thought both the RG and A37 were banned groups?

Pat

(Jul 13, 2020, 01:18 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]I thought both the RG and A37 were banned groups?

I thought you were smart?
(Jul 12, 2020, 09:14 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 12, 2020, 12:36 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]what did i just watch

Ha. You were there for the old Revolver Gang a year ago. You should at least be a little familiar with how brutal I can be Tongue

i was referring to how the person you were about to execute acted xD
When A37 and RG pull up better to surrender cause there is no one that can beat us.
(Jul 13, 2020, 01:18 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]I thought both the RG and A37 were banned groups?

You can't ban a group?

Nothing anyone can do can get rid of a group who is determined to stay around.
Ah, Very Good!
(Jul 13, 2020, 01:57 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]When A37 and RG pull up better to surrender cause there is no one that can beat us.

Get a microphone that isn't from the 80s please
(Jul 14, 2020, 03:31 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 13, 2020, 01:57 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]When A37 and RG pull up better to surrender cause there is no one that can beat us.

Get a microphone that isn't from the 80s please

*ear rape noises*