Limelight Forums

Full Version: its my time to leave (seriously)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm afraid I'll be leaving LimeLight permanently.

I feel the community isn't the same as it was when I first joined, it doesn't have the same RP expectations as It had when I first joined, there are hardly any roleplays that I can fully immerse myself into and the player count has significantly dropped, it just doesn't feel like how I remembered it, and I keep rejoining the server only for my expectations to be (unfortunately) let down by a land slide. I just don't enjoy the server now.

I made some great friends here, and it's been a truly awesome experience and really helped me during one of my darkest time in life when I first joined, starting college in a new year, a family loss, and general mental health issues, LimeLight acted as a safety net for me. Acting as a moderator, helping people and trying to give them the best gameplay experience, it gave me something to do. It felt like I found a community I could call my own, and what still impresses me today, is how accepting you guys were when I came out as Trans, yeah, we have a few asshats, but every community / space will have those, and I can't thank you guys enough.

I'm glad to have seen LL go through it's phases, with new and old members checking in and out, and it's always been a fun to just, come online and for a brief amount of time, live a different life, experience things you wouldn't experience through other games, and there is no doubt, other games and servers will compete to LimeLight during 2017 when I joined.

However as the years went by, for some reason the community just became, more and more toxic, with less RP and more aggressive roleplay, obviously discouraging new users, who 80% want to experience what I experienced when I first connected, however you just don't get that feeling anymore.

Thanks to everyone, for giving me the awesomeness of RP servers, (because DarkRP wasn't doing it anymore lol) and I hope that this server returns to it's former glorious self, with new updates that re-engage the community and with RPs that are more passive directed.

If you still wanna chat, I'm always free! You can add me on discord and we could probably play some random games!

jessie#9588

I've also started doing Twitch religiously, so if you want to catch up on some dumb stuff here is the link
We will miss you Jessie. Thanks for playing. 🙂
I think we never interacted with eachother but nevertheless have fun wherever you'll go now.

And I can agree with you that the server is mostly aggro RP and new players might be driven away, because yesterday when I spawned in for the first time as citizen I immediatly got mugged.

So uh yeah anyway, good luck with the other stuff.
goodbye friend

Pat

Can I play minecraft with you?
Good bye jess will never forget the good memories with you
goodbye cabin dweller buddy, long live the dwellers!!

Thanks for all the good times joley! Stay safe and say intouch my dude <3