Limelight Forums

Full Version: Map change results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: announcement.png]
Hello community,

Following my other thread which has now been closed where I asked the community to vote for the new map, we've now decided to change to Rockford and this has already gone live.

To summarise - we're critically aware that the map isn't the only issue we face, but given that the server stability whilst on Southside was awful, we need to change the map first of all before attempting to address the other things we've got on our plates. I recognise some of the community may be upset at how we didn't include Southside in the voting, this was the case because until such time it becomes stable, it isn't a map we're willing to consider. When we have more information available to us about the stability of the map on our server then we may review the situation again when it's appropriate to do so.

I recognise we have a long road ahead and that this is the first step towards making things better, but please be mindful of your approach whilst we address the issues ahead of us. Statements such as "staff bad!!!" or similar may be short and sweet, but provide us nothing to action. We're all here to help us push forward, so please be constructive in what your saying so that we're able to take it onboard. Without constructive feedback, there isn't much we can do.

Thank you everyone for voting, and another reminder, if you feel that you can help us with producing content, our contributor applications are open. If you've got constructive ideas to put forward, you're more than welcome to make a suggestion too. There's been a good couple of suggestions recently I've seen, so please do keep on putting them forward.