Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> eros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: eros (STEAM_0:0:419424109)  () , kevke_bc (STEAM_0:1:240237739)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jul-06 15:37
Summary: They both attempt to raid my shop for whatever reason, and I put the shop in lockdown. I gave them the option to put their guns away and leave so it would end peacefully. They eventually agree, and when I put the shop out of lockdown, they re-arm themselves and begin firing at me while in direct line of sight of myself and my weapon - breaking FearRP. A few minutes pass and bullets are exchanged, until eventually Eros uses the Elevator tool on a chair to escape the building and avoid the RP situation. Before the whole situation however, Eros was propsmashing on the side of my building in an attempt to irritate me, and pretended to be AFK anytime I got close.
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...RxCGC52aHG

Event1 - I notice the whole room is shaking, I leave to see what was causing it, turns out it was Eros. When I get close, he pretends to be AFK.

Event2 - I go back in and use my CCTV, and unsurprisingly he continues to prop smash just to troll me, but not before making sure I'm not there to see it.

Event3 - Just for identification purposes, wanted to make sure I had enough evidence to show it was infact Eros doing it. When I ask him about it, he pretends to be AFK yet again.

Event4 - After they raid my shop I activate lockdown and give them the chance to leave - they agree. I ask them to put their weapons down and they comply. Then, when I deactivate lockdown, they re-arm themselves and begin firing at me even though I am armed and have them in direct line of sight, breaking FearRP.

Event5 - Kevke_bc attempts to propclimb, he did this throughout but he never actually succeeded so I'm not too bothered about that at this point, but the intention was there. As in due fairness I can't identify whether it was kevke_bc or Lukatron, I an willing to withdraw and accusations against kevke_bc.

Event6 - I start hearing this annoying sound which I thought was just them abusing the sound emitter tool to annoy me. Turns out, it was the elevator tool that they used on a chair to escape the building without RPing it out - Prop abuse/Vehicle abuse & metagame.

Event7 - Eros is heard having a tantrum over the microphone confessing that he had done it to escape because the raid didn't have the outcome that he wanted.

Event8 - Reinforcement of the previous video, confirming that he had infact left the building via toolgun abuse.
you report me again when is was not doing wrong  and ist  not me it was lukatron
just because  my friend pm me for helping raid  dint do anthing  and they you report m that a falls report  if you report som wan plea know there name before report
Ryan, its kinda sad you placing reports on people when the servers dead
(Jul 6, 2020, 06:16 PM)LikeCollin Wrote: [ -> ]you report me again when is was not doing wrong  and ist  not me it was lukatron
just because  my friend pm me for helping raid  dint do anthing  and they you report m that a falls report  if you report som wan plea know there name before report

Since I can't actually prove whether it was you or Lukatron I have removed you from the report, apologies if it was not you. 

(Jul 6, 2020, 06:18 PM)YBN Wrote: [ -> ]Ryan, its kinda sad you placing reports on people when the servers dead

It's not sad. I don't want to be used for your own entertainment, I'm trying to have fun my way, not yours.
also ryan, thank you for my own playlist on youtube of me playing the server i can now be a famous youtuber like i always wanted
there was only me you and lukatron on the sever what else could you have been doing that was fun no one was coming to your store
(Jul 6, 2020, 06:28 PM)YBN Wrote: [ -> ]there was only me you and lukatron on the sever what else could you have been doing that was fun no one was coming to your store

So is that your justification for rulebreaking just to troll me? That's irrelevant. It doesn't matter how many people there are online at any time, especially considering shortly after there were 5 players online.
(Jul 6, 2020, 06:32 PM)YBN Wrote: [ -> ]and btw i like the your swag ryan 
-link snip-

Please limit replies to only things that are USEFUL to the context of the PR. The above post has been removed. If I see that post or link on this or any other PRs again, you may be subject to a forum warning.

Other than that, under review.
Apologies for the delay. 

Really the only thing I see that I can act on here is FearRP in the 4th video. 

Also, I find it a bit odd that you set off the alarm and then started complaining about the noise being made from a sound emitter. But really there’s no rules that were broken there from what I can see. 

Further, Rydolph, your set-up there is quite doomforty (along the lines of using fading doors to provide yourself cover then momentarily lowering the barricade in order to engage). I’ll be giving you a warning for that once i am at my PC (currently at work). Please fix it as soon as possible. 

Approved. 

Accused has been issued a 1-day suspension for FearRP, as the line of sight was never broken, nor did the accused ever leave the effective range of the weapon and pulled out a firearm whilst under gun point. 

Closed and moved.