Limelight Forums

Full Version: Evocity Newspaper - Underground Monthly #5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TgLIZ5l.png]
[Image: wbGJpFd.png]
Further Data Leaks From The Weyland Yutani Corporation, Human Experimentation Implied

In the latest in a series of data breaches, the Research and Development Department of the corporation has been revealed to have committed multiple instances of illegal human experimentation. Some of the documents discovered include transcripts from a tape recorder describing the incidents, documents describing intents of each experiment and even statements from unknown members of staff about their thoughts on the experiments. Mr Chambury is still yet to make a statement when approached.

Transcript #1:
[BEGIN RECORDING]
Person 1: IV is connected, subject is currently unconcious due to the heavy-handedness of the SEC team. Blood type, O-neg.

Person 2: Any signs of injury from the kidnapping?

Person 1: Minor head trauma, little blood. Likely from when he took that billy club to the head.

Person 2: Chambury, you know the SEC guys are daft, why do you insist they source the subjects?

Person 1 (Referred to onwards as "Chambury"): Because I do not wish to place a gun to a man's head myself, Harrison.

Person 2 (Referred to onwards as "Harrison"): Fair enough. Subject's heart rate is rising, presumably as reaction to the virus, no signs of raised blood pressure yet.

Chambury: Strange, the previous one was basically deflated by around this time into the experiment, what was their type again?

Harrison: Dominatrixes.

[A sigh is heard on the left hand side]

Chambury: I meant blood type you fool.

[Stifled laughter from the right hand side]

Harrison: B-Positive.

Chambury: Interesting. Verbal note to self, check blood types of each previous subject for a pattern.

[A long pause, lasting around a minute]

[The pause is broken by a scream, from the centre]

Chambury: The subject is now in stage 2, noting bloodshot eyes and a nosebleed.

Harrison: Heartrate is almost unregistered now, reading 5 BPM.

Chambury: Same as last time, I wonder how they still get up and about.

Harrison: Note, frothing at the mouth similar to rabies, unsure of origin until autopsy.

Chambury: Are we still doing an autopsy? The last time we did one we nearly lost our mortician.

Harrison: Your call bossman.

[END RECORDING]

Transcript #2:
[BEGIN RECORDING]

[One speaker throughout]

This is Doctor Harrison, recording experiment ID NB34 dash 6. I have one male, blood type A negative, roughly 30 years of age. Subject appears to suffer from an addiction to heroin, and is currently chained to the bed following the injection of the NB34 model nanobots. I am testing the current prototype of the schizophrenia protocol.

[A muffled scream is heard]

Subject appears to currently believe that they are the sole owner of a relic that does not exist, and that this facility is a government torture chamber designed to make him go slowly insane until he reveals the location.

[Another scream, louder this time]

The subject has just been released from the schizophrenia protocol, however the effects are apparently longer lasting that we thought. Heart rate has gone through the roof and biomedical readings would suggest they are in a state of-

[A slump is heard, muffled, followed by a confused noise from the scientist]

The subject has just gone into cardiac arrest. Note for the future, research the correct dosage on sample SD19 dash 8, potentially lethal at all dosages.

[END RECORDING]
[Image: bE6j1oE.png]
EvoCity Newspaper is brought to you by the EvoCity News Corporation, a subsidiary of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation.
[Image: NzjceEn.gif]