Limelight Forums

Full Version: Evocity Newspaper - Underground Monthly #4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TgLIZ5l.png]
[Image: wbGJpFd.png]
Weyland-Yutani Cyber Security Vulnerability Exploited In Data Leak Of Emails

Today, following a series of cyber attacks on other large corporations by the "Citizens of Concern" hacktivist group, the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, who have been operating around the state of Idaho for more than a year and recently pulled out of New York, were targeted by the group. With this attack has come the leaking of the emails of the head of department for Research and Development, Mr James Chambury. Amongst these emails, of which Evocity Newspaper has an exclusive first access to, are unsanctioned and seemingly off the books psychological evaluations of the executive staff and some of the previous employees of Mr Chambury. Some of these emails are shown below.

Evaluation of Jack Kruger, former leader of WY-SEC:

From:Weyland Yutani Corporation, Research and Development Department, Psychological Wing, Dr [DATA CORRUPTED]

To: Department Leader, James Chambury

Subject: OP7 Kruger's Evalutation

I apologise for the late hour sir, but I have finally completed the profiling request you made on OP7 Kruger that you requested on [DATA CORRUPTED]

As a forenote I would like to point out that the footage you provided was incredibly difficult to work with, it could never yield satisfactory results even if it was shot on "a dead good camera". A warning would also have been appreciated for the gore in some of the scenes, or at least a mention of the footage that showed Kruger interrogating a Luchesse, as now one of my staff is on suicide watch.

For a basic summary, Kruger should not actually be in charge of any form of powerful entity within the corporation as of my recommendation. He has shown various tendencies for hyper-violence, a lack of any patience for anybody outside of his organisation, a blatant disregard for human life in any capacity including his own men and all of this seems to stem from one of the worst untreated cases of PTSD I have ever seen, or have even seen records of, since Rhodesia.

In some of the clips from meetings that you provided, especially the one labelled [DATA CORRUPTED], Kruger showed a lack of patience, similar to that seen in middle ranking veterans of conflicts such as Korea and Vietnam, where he demands action against non-issues and even threatens Bishop Weyland at one point. I had to pause the clips myself multiple times due to the very descriptions he provided in his threats, and I am sure that he abuses his charges in much the same way.

The only anchor this man holds is his seemingly pet soldier, Alex Styx, whom he holds a strong friendship with and seemingly is training him up as an adoptive son he never had as well as his successor. If he were to lose Styx, he might end up going into a full psychological breakdown, likewise for his wife Olivia.

As a side note, please make sure this email never sees the light of day, else I fear Kruger will mutilate me.
Sincerely,
Dr [DATA CORRUPTED]

Note: Jack Kruger has since resigned and is presiding in a location unknown.

Evaluation of Thomas Harrison, a now deceased employee of Mr Chambury:

From:Weyland Yutani Corporation, Research and Development Department, Psychological Wing, Dr [DATA CORRUPTED]

Subject: Dr Harrison's Evaluation

Good evening sir, we have the latest results from the psychological evaluation you requested upon Dr Harrison, which was conducted on the [DATA CORRUPTED], 2019.

Whilst Dr Harrison is surely perfectly capable of work, we strongly advise that you forward this email to the Human Resources Department in order for them to arrange for a therapist for him. The report finds that Dr Harrison suffers from acute post traumatic stress disorder (referred to by the acronym PTSD throughout the report) following the loss of his spouse, with triggers including taunting, expressed anger at Dr Harrison, insults to Dr Harrison's deceased spouse and sounds similar to screams. Other triggers include blood, uncleaned butchery equipment and mention of the mafia.

It is of my professional opinion that Dr Harrison should not be placed on any biological experiments directly involving surgery on humans, for fear of loss of life. This is, of course, to your discretion Mr Chambury.

Finally, I would like to point out that as of late, Dr Harrison has been rather self absorbed when it comes to his emotions, and may be going into some kind of withdrawal, even if his small talk abilities hide the worst of it.

Sincerely,

Dr [DATA CORRUPTED]

Notes: Dr Harrison has since died, and his son is now in charge of the engineering department.

Evaluation of Bishop Weyland, the son of the CEO Peter Weyland, and District Manager of Evocity:

Subject: Bishop Weyland's Evaluation

Good day sir, your most recent psychological evaluation that you requested has been completed. I appreciate the difference in tact from your request on Kruger, it was a lot easier to talk to Mr Weyland than to judge his actions from videos. 

Mr Weyland has been entirely complicit with our evaluation, although I do not approve of having to lie to him about the nature of the evaluation. 

The basic summary of Mr Weyland is your bog standard psychopath, he is indeed Peter's son in more than name. Bishop has shown a lack of empathy throughout the evaluation, even laughing at videos of amusing deaths including a member of his own security team cartwheeling through the sky after an explosion during his Altis excursion. Every decision he made was purely clinical, including successfully guessing the murderer's intent in the psychopath test, which is the least commonly answered question. 

In fact, he went into great detail about some operations he had been on when he was younger, relishing some details to the point I was almost slightly nauseous despite myself. 

Bishop shows a disdain for empathy, going to far as to call it a weakness and mock those who express it. His attitudes to other emotions, the ones considered the "kind" emotions, were similar, although he saw politeness as a tool for diplomacy, and called it "the perfect way to stroke someone's ego". Despite this attitude, he shows signs of incredible arrogance to the point where we ended up going through scholarly sources because he refused to believe he was wrong.

As of this time, I have no professional opinions on the man, although on a personal note he is a bit of a cunt.

Sincerely,
Dr [DATA CORRUPTED]
[Image: NzjceEn.gif]
This is wonderful
(Jun 29, 2020, 02:07 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]although on a personal note he is a bit of a cunt.

+support