Limelight Forums

Full Version: No justice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Steam Name:
Time/Date: Around 23:50 Norwegian time
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:180596177[/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Name of Staff Member: [/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Summary/Details:[/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
I was playing around in LL and later started breaking the rules, 
I got punished and so did other people who broke rules

However, putifiee who rdmed me 3x did not get any punishment

I was banned for 2 weeks for using 3rd person abuse by reebs and as he quoted "Rule breakage is rule breakage" makes me think how come putifie gets to go away without getting punishment after breaking rules 
I called admin around 4-6 times and that was goigle, he never answered my calls or put me in a sit with the rdmer, he rather just punished me and left the game or went afk 

He said he will work on it but he never did he just disconnected from the server 

Note: there was 5 players online 
I bragged around 8-12 times to goigle in @ chat and in LOOC to also bring the rdmer to sit but he never did anything

very bad experience with the staff here

Evidence: logs
Just to clarify, which time did Pufitee RDM you?

Was it at 22:14 when your friends were outside their base shooting?
Or at 22:27 when you were attacking him with a prop and he killed you?
Or at 22:29 when you were attacking him with a prop again and he killed you?
Or at 22:32 when you were attacking him with a prop again and he killed you?
Or at 22:36 when you were attacking him with a prop again and he killed you?
Or at 22:38 when you were attacking him with a prop again and he killed you?

The best part? The last two were after I joined and after you made the @ call to me. You waited a whole 2 minutes after your first @ call to start propkilling again. I couldn't respond to your @ call because I was too busy handling you.
22:29 or 22:39 i clearly stopped and was walking around the city and pufitee still decided to kill me even tho i didnt spawn any props in
either way he broke rules aswell and you know that
Under review.
(Jun 24, 2020, 06:29 PM)Diesel Wrote: [ -> ]22:29 or 22:39 i clearly stopped and was walking around the city and pufitee still decided to kill me even tho i didnt spawn any props in
either way he broke rules aswell and you know that

Yeah, at 22:29 I see you spawned a couple train car props and then got gunned down by puf. If you stayed on for like 10 more seconds I would have started an admin sit and discussed it but there's not much I can do if you leave as I would just be getting puf's side of the story

Code:
southside    [22:49:10]    goigle [C3][L²]    (STEAM_0:1:35700982)    said "!rs dies Yeah, I'm looking at all the kills. Gimme a sec, eating dinner quick"
southside    [22:56:08]    Diesel    (STEAM_0:1:180596177)    disconnected (Reason: Disconnect by user.)
southside    [22:56:15]    goigle [C3][L²]    (STEAM_0:1:35700982)    said "// right when i come back to look at his issue"
You literally came on to minge and be toxic from the start and start making fun of us as to why we were playing on an empty server. That being said, this wasn't the issue.

Your group tried to come raid my property <for no reason> and I would be curious as to what your job titles were at the time.

I PM'ed pufitee to come handle that situation outside my front gate and after that situation was over, I was alerted via PM that you all were trying to prop-kill him. After this, I sent a message to ‍ on the discord to see if I could get someone to intervene- which he was able to do even though it was not a good time for him.

Goigle was cooking/eating dinner and it was already an inconvenience for him to take time to come deal with the lot of you and even though your rule-breakages continued, he was unable to stay to further deal with all of you.
I reported so many times and told you to look into itwit he rdmed me but you never did you just punished us and let putfie go even though he rdmed me once after I stopped prop killing 

I simply spawned in again and walked by putfiee and he killed me without any reason
As I said before, I was cooking and came on briefly. I asked you to wait so I could take a look after I finished eating which took a mere 7 minutes. For your convenience, here is another copy of the log of me informing you I am eating and will be back shortly:

Code:
southside    [22:49:10]    goigle [C3][L²]    (STEAM_0:1:35700982)    said "!rs dies Yeah, I'm looking at all the kills. Gimme a sec, eating dinner quick"
Yes, you said that but you never did anything you just blacklisted me from nlr so i couldnt see chat or anything so i left cuz you said you will look into it, which you clearly did not even tho i said that 8 times
Reviewed and concluded.

I've spoken with Goigle during the course of this staff report and I'm satisfied that he reviewed the situation well, and has provided me with files showing he did indeed pull the replay of the situation to investigate. Given that staff are always prompted to get two sides of a story wherever possible, Goigle opted not to punish Pufitee as he didn't get your side of the story, which he asked you to hang around for.

Whilst it may not be entirely your fault as you'd be correct in saying that whilst your waiting on spawning, you can't see the chatbox, it would have been ideal for you to hang around for slightly longer to ensure that Goigle didn't need anything else from you to resolve your call.

I believe that Goigle did the right thing by not punishing in this instance, where he wasn't particularly sure of the full context leading up to the incident. Overlewd and I don't see an issue in this case, and as a result this will be concluded without any abuse noted.

Thanks for the report and take care.
[L²] Night
Supervising Administrator, Human Resources.