Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> A b d u l l a h
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: A b d u l l a h (STEAM_0:0:206692230)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-22 12:01
Summary: Very obvious cop-baiting. I uploaded these 2 videos for the report but there have been more instances I have recorded too and can upload if necessary.
Evidence:

(Jun 22, 2020, 02:03 PM)Tobi トビ Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: A b d u l l a h (STEAM_0:0:206692230)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-22 12:01
Summary: Very obvious cop-baiting. I uploaded these 2 videos for the report but there have been more instances I have recorded too and can upload if necessary.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/Z7Ycn5Tr3XE
https://youtu.be/s7QZX7F-aUk

Dealt with ingame by ‍, he told me to stop drifting because it can be viewed as cop baiting, so i stopped. Then i attempted to drift round a corner and i couldn't see you because of a tree.
I don't think a verbal warning is enough for something you did multiple times in less than 10 minutes

No justice, no peace.
You have almost 1800 hours and don't know what 12.2 means
(Jun 22, 2020, 02:07 PM)Tobi トビ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think a verbal warning is enough for something you did multiple times in less than 10 minutes

No justice, no peace.
"1.5 - Listen to admin decisions; they aren't negotiable."
You are breaking rule 1.5 through making this player report.
(Jun 22, 2020, 02:19 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 22, 2020, 02:07 PM)Tobi トビ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think a verbal warning is enough for something you did multiple times in less than 10 minutes

No justice, no peace.
"1.5 - Listen to admin decisions; they aren't negotiable."
You are breaking rule 1.5 through making this player report.
Which decision? All he told me is he told you to cut down on drifting, nowhere did he punish you for your multiple breakages of 12.2...
(Jun 22, 2020, 02:24 PM)Tobi トビ Wrote: [ -> ]

I was told over discord to get to a location as my friends needed me, so i went there the fastest way possible. Also when he said he told me to cut down on the 12.2 that's his official response, he issued a verbal warning which is a valid form of "punishment"
Also you are in violation of Limelight Gaming Courthouse Rules: Subsection "Player Reports" rule 5 which states "Do not post reports if you know the incident has been dealt with in-game by members of staff, either as you do not agree with the outcome or for other reasons." Which you broke because you didn't feel what ketchup did was the right outcome.
Handled in-game,

I warned ‍ over a staff message to tone down with the reckless driving especially around police officers as doing so can be considered cop-baiting.

Additionally, I would like to remind you of the report instructions, specifically:

Quote: 8. Do not post reports if you know the incident has been dealt with in-game by members of staff, because you do not agree with the outcome or otherwise.