Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Federal Republic of Rockford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Federal Republic of Rockford

Government Website
Rockford.gov
The Office of the Federal Register
Rockford Federal Code

Executive Orders (OFR)

Office of the Press Secretary - Press Statements and Proclamations by the President

Proclamation - Apr 1, 2020.

Proclamation - Oct 13, 2019.

The Cabinet Departments

The Department of the Armed Forces.
The Department of Homeland Security.
The Department of Foreign Affairs.
The Department of the Treasury.
The Department of Commerce and Trade.
The Department of Energy and Infrastructure.
The Department of Health.
The Office of the Director of Federal Intelligence.
// Exerpt - 1 SFC ch. 1 §2 //
Looks good man, A lot of effort put in.
"The Federal Republic of Southside is an Island Republic in the Atlantic Ocean near the USA and Mexico. The Federal Republic of Southside has an instated Federal Government with 4 State Governments. It follows the Federal Constitutional Republican System of Government." The best part about that is that the southside is on the Hudson river and not the Atlantic ocean lmao. Its also right beside that one famous bridge.
(Jun 19, 2020, 07:10 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]"The Federal Republic of Southside is an Island Republic in the Atlantic Ocean near the USA and Mexico. The Federal Republic of Southside has an instated Federal Government with 4 State Governments. It follows the Federal Constitutional Republican System of Government." The best part about that is that the southside is on the Hudson river and not the Atlantic ocean lmao. Its also right beside that one famous bridge.

The best part about it is the fact that I didn't ask.
(Jun 19, 2020, 07:20 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2020, 07:10 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]"The Federal Republic of Southside is an Island Republic in the Atlantic Ocean near the USA and Mexico. The Federal Republic of Southside has an instated Federal Government with 4 State Governments. It follows the Federal Constitutional Republican System of Government." The best part about that is that the southside is on the Hudson river and not the Atlantic ocean lmao. Its also right beside that one famous bridge.

The best part about it is the fact i don't care about you not asking Wink
(Jun 19, 2020, 07:58 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2020, 07:20 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]

dude stop being so fucking toxic lol
(Jun 19, 2020, 08:07 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2020, 07:58 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2020, 07:20 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]The best part about it is the fact that I didn't ask.

dude stop being so fucking toxic lol

When faustin calls someone toxic, they're toxic
[ Out of Character ]

Updated to reflect (supposed) map change to Rockford soon. Some changes will (eg pictures) will not be changed until I have time.