Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> pufitee, Dutch, [bls] Julius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: pufitee (STEAM_0:1:419558917) () , Dutch (STEAM_0:0:177570052) () , [bls] Julius (STEAM_0:0:102430528) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-18 20:57
Summary: After raiding us for yes admittidly telling a memeber that we had pots, they came to rob us in under 2 mintes, less than the 15 minutes needed till you can rob again, so after this original robbing we got robbed again under the time needed.

Members is my SteamIDs did not work

STEAM_0:1:419558917
STEAM_0:1:22401529
STEAM_0:0:177570052
STEAM_0:0:102430528

I can also send full clips if needed i just did not have enough space on my google drive as shadow play takes up a lot of storage

Just to clarify, this is not for the original raid as that was fair after someone said we had pots, but the second killing was under 2 minutes later

One of these here in this gang was Ketchup but it said his steam id has never played limelight

double video evidince as it only showed on int he report:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wrmM6Mm...sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UNSb_bq...sp=sharing
Evidence: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wrmM6Mm...sp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UNSb_bq...sp=sharing
The first video, we had reason to raid you. This was dealt with in-game by

The second video you came back to the scene of the raid, decided to start to emote laughing and trying to provoke us.

Not being "that" guy but I'm sure this is NLR and also FailRP. You wouldn't stand on the side of the road and laugh at armed gunmen shooting.

We would have left you but you provoked us by laughing and even insulting us at times, hence the reason why we wanted to mug you. You failed to follow FearRP when we demanded money. You failed to give us money so you got murdered, simple as.

You claim we robbed you within 15 mins but we never "mugged" you but we raided your base. If you didn't come back to the scene none of this would have happened.
Also a quick update their "gang" is still coming to our base laughing and acting like complete children obviously trying to provoke us.
(Jun 18, 2020, 10:46 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Also a quick update their "gang" is still coming to our base laughing and acting like complete children obviously trying to provoke us.

i am sorry where is the evidience of this and how is this breaking any rules if this did happen?
(Jun 18, 2020, 11:03 PM)WOLFHD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 18, 2020, 10:46 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Also a quick update their "gang" is still coming to our base laughing and acting like complete children obviously trying to provoke us.

i am sorry where is the evidience of this and how is this breaking any rules if this did happen?
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-27948.html
(Jun 18, 2020, 11:15 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 18, 2020, 11:03 PM)WOLFHD Wrote: [ -> ]

i am sorry but this is a compleatly different part, i went to get my car after being a whole new life, having to go afk and i have shown evidience of that, that i needed to go. It was an emergency, if you have real evidience of this life and this part i will accept that but it is not breaking rules from what i know just going back to outside my nlr doing nothing until you approached us, we didnt go to you.
(Jun 18, 2020, 11:24 PM)WOLFHD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 18, 2020, 11:15 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 18, 2020, 11:03 PM)WOLFHD Wrote: [ -> ]i am sorry where is the evidience of this and how is this breaking any rules if this did happen?
i am sorry but this is a compleatly different part, i went to get my car after being a whole new life, having to go afk and i have shown evidience of that, that i needed to go. It was an emergency, if you have real evidience of this life and this part i will accept that but it is not breaking rules from what i know just going back to outside my nlr doing nothing until you approached us, we didnt go to you.

haha okay
I'm confused about the rule you think any of us broke?
Firstly you PMed Puf you had weed (Reason for the raid)
Secondly, a raid is different from a mug and you guys failed to pay the Gangsters with guns pointed at you. (So you got shot)
Thirdly NLR rule states you can NOT interact with your killer for 10min after you died.
It seems a little weird cause you can clearly see that you laugh at us and try to provoke us even insult us at times as Puf said.

If staff have any other questions I'll respond but for now, I'm done for tonight have a goodnight you all.
(Jun 18, 2020, 11:41 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused about the rule you think any of us broke?
Firstly you PMed Puf you had weed (Reason for the raid)
Secondly, a raid is different from a mug and you guys failed to pay the Gangsters with guns pointed at you. (So you got shot)
Thirdly NLR rule states you can NOT interact with your killer for 10min after you died.
It seems a little weird cause you can clearly see that you laugh at us and try to provoke us even insult us at times as Puf said.

If staff have any other questions I'll respond but for now, I'm done for tonight have a goodnight you all.
as you can see we didnt interact, we were out of nlr and just sat there, you came up to us quite clearly so you should be old enoug hto be mature and not come up to us after just killing us but you seem to not be able to do that, it is still robbing by this as you broke pots and things and then mugged us, which i think theft is still theft unless ther is not a whole new section for it
Just as an update, i will not be checking this anymore so if you need to contact me i ask for you to say something to one of my clan memebers who can message me as i will not be checking this or going on gmod as i have better things to do, i have evidince and will hold my case strong even though iu wont be playing as i am clearly in the right, thank you all
Also, something I notice from the first clip is you guys using fortifications on a roof.
6.4 - With proper background RP and reason, you may get up to rooftops and build on them using the ladder tool. Defensive fortifications and contraband are not allowed on rooftops. The ladder tool may be used during combat.
*Cough cough*
Denied.

, you and your group where very clearly trying to provoke visibly armed men, disobeying their orders to stop taunting them and got shot as a result. As the saying goes, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". I'd like to also point out a raid is different to a mugging, the latter of which you actively brought upon yourself by returning to the scene of your death.

There's a couple of other items I'd like to mention as well:

Rule 4.1 clearly states "You cannot go back to the place where you died for 10 minutes or interfere in any other way with the RP happening in that area." You and your group clearly did by returning to a place literally across the road from the home you where in and where actively taunting the men who killed you mere minutes ago with the use of the laughing emote.

It's worth noting as well (As pointed out by ) that your first clip shows you have a small defensive fortification on the roof of the house you where in.

Both of these could be considered rule breakages, however, I am leaving you with a verbal warning in this case - Please do not do this again or next time the same rules are broken, I will be encouraging a ban or a blacklist will be issued.

Thank you for the report regardless, I hope you have a good evening.