Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clan System - Corrupt Mods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
24hr ban was approved by Mod Ketchup prior to any evidence being presented to him as there is none.

He is corrupt as in the same ingame clan as the people he serves- Julias etc. who never gets banned but gets people banned.

You shouldn't allow Moderators to be in the same clan as other players as it's proven that they are bias. It's twisted and it's a pity Mod Ketchup abused his powers and must have done historically, this can't be an isolated incident. 
The clan systems cater to that corruptedness and removes all player enjoyment.

When i got wrongly banned the player count dropped to 2 lol.

people forget who drives the RPing in this community
okay cool
Staff report him then love
WY's public roster can be viewed here and as you'll see Julius isn't in it, but Ketchup is. In my experience, staff from our clan don't handle anything even remotely related to the clan because that's just asking for trouble.
This has nothing to do with clans, you were teamkilling and RDMing as a SWAT officer. Make a UBR if you think the ban I issued was not justified.
(Jun 15, 2020, 04:07 PM)Cam Wrote: [ -> ]When i got wrongly banned the player count dropped to 2 lol.

This is, by far, the most retarded thing I've seen on this forum for a long time.
Besides the fact that your disapproval regarding your penalty should be voiced in the courthouse section and fllowing the proper layout i dont see any merit in your suggestion. Having access to some pretty impressive tools Mods can make great contributions to overall RP including clan rps and events. If we or HR would have any doubt that a staff member would be capable of staying above clan politics/profilation that member would be gone within a day or more likely never made it to the team. Sure our Staff team is human and as such we all made friends and likewise contacts but from my personal experience i can assure you that this does not impact any of the decisions beeing made regarding penaltys etc.

As for your complaint against Ketchup you should really be moving this to the courthouse (wether you want to file a ubr or a staff report) I can tell you though that we have plenty of ways to extract, assess and review various types of evidence without you taking notice of it. To avoid exploits we (like it is very common with most communities) can not allways fill you in on every last detail of a certain situation. Though staff is of course generally encouraged to be as transparent as possible. Im sure that if you ask Ketchup directly (and specificly) about this situation he will be happy to fill you in.

Pat

‍ guess what
“Shouldn’t allow moderators to be in the same clan as other players.”

Yes mods, how dare you join a clan. Smh
(Jun 15, 2020, 05:31 PM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]“Shouldn’t allow moderators to be in the same clan as other players.”

Yes mods, how dare you join a clan. Smh

Best part that everyone's missing is Julius isn't even in Ketchup's clan lol
Lol this is a meme thread right? Surely you cant be serious. You broke the rules, staff have logs. They can see what you did and when lmao. This thread is so sad I genuinely pity you, staff you need to unban this man right here, right now! It is evident that ketchup is corrupt for doing his duty as a moderator! This man broke a rule and got banned, that makes ketchup corrupt!
wait wot
so you are saying that staff team members aren't supposed to join clans? oof da.
I think letting staff members not join clans is not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!
Staff should not even RP nor speak to anyone on the server, they could be biased/corrupt like Ketchup  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Me when i found out ketchup was corrupt:
Umm Yeah, No.

[Image: Mceq8Ik.png]

how is that anything to do with clan bias lol

Also, how do you know people from his clan never get banned, you been 'ere for like 3 days
Pages: 1 2