Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> kevke_bc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: kevke_bc (STEAM_0:1:240237739) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-15 13:34
Summary: Users Keve, Julius and Dutch changed job to police to shoot me as SWAT which is total fail RP. -

badmouthing my gf when i came up to him and then because I told him to do his job as police everyone went police and tried to spawn kill/ arrest me.

total fail RP - Mod Ketchup was there and stood and watched - done nothing - think he's friends with these guys???

toxic game full of ratbags who rat to admins after rdming and they dont get banned.

if you have the slightest hint of integrity ban user Dutch and User Julius also for FailRP - arresting a SWAT that done fuck all wrong then when I came up to speak to them about it they ran away and came back with guns blazing as cops.

banned for avoiding arrest because my game disconnected aswell? stupid b/s reason and they started friendly fire all 4/5 of them there after changing jobs . shouldnt even have been arrested as swat 30secs from a new life unarmed - total fail rp.

Weird how Julius and Dutch get away scot free most the time looking at the courthouse?? bent game??

Evidence: check game log
Do you have any evidence to support these claims?
(Jun 15, 2020, 03:46 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any evidence to support these claims?
Yes.  - check your kill logs also?

You responded within a minute of my post yeah? its all pretty raw and fresh as far as the server logs go.
Denied

Due to a lack of evidence provided I cannot deal with this report.
Regardless of how fresh the logs are, trying to get any context out of them is extremely difficult without spending hours comparing to other systems, please get video footage or screenshots of the chat in future please.

Please be in mind of the player reports rule 2 as well when making reports.

Quote:Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.