Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Nergaard2k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Nergaard2k (STEAM_0:1:16897402) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-14 00:45
Summary: Apolgies in advance, I can already tell this is going to be a long one. Time stated is an approximation based off the final incident.

TL:DR

After having been continually provoking an argument between themself and in OOC, they proceeded to utilise any excuse neccesary to provoke a second incident or bait a response from the non-existant police by holding an EMT at gun point with a beyond flimsy IC reason.

Full statement of events:

Despite having only witnessed the aftermath of 1 of their encounters, it is fairly evident that Negaard was actively provoking the arguments between themself and in OOC, with OOC being the first port of call for all disagreements ranging between 'power gaming' that they refused to divulge details over when asked other than how they believed DirtyMinge to be using Discord to talk to his friend, and seemingly making a point of finding themself in encounters with DirtyMinge despite vividly claiming that they 'will be ignoring [DirtyMinge] now to do what [they] came on at this hour to do, have fun alone', as well as criticising how DirtyMinge was stating that he was trying to RP by stating that 'ATM I'm not on to RP, I'm on to explore the map as I said earlier, if you can't handle that go RP with your right hand', although every instance only leads to another spike in argumentative comments in OOC, even to the point where they use my comment asking for the argument to be either stopped or moved to PMs as another excuse to slam DirtyMinge whilst continuing to argue in OOC themself until one of them finally takes the initiative to send a PM rather than an OOC comment for all to see their squabbling, lasting until DirtyMinge DCs after having said his goodbyes and calling it a night.

Shortly after DirtyMinge's departure, Negaard proceeds to drag PCOman's unconcious body into the hospital whilst I was admittedly tabbed out of Gmod whilst still occupying a paramedic slot, resolving an audio input error in a personal Discord call I was on in the background which took no longer than 2-3 minutes at the most, with no one being anywhere near the hospital at the point where I tabbed out. When I returned I was greeted to an uncon body and Negaard climbing all over the counter, shouting something about Minecraft, a perfectly fine scenario so I got PCOman back on for them to continue as before, with them deciding instead to start fighting each other again, pushing the panic button behind the counter and then holding myself, a paramedic, at gun point for not picking up money he was throwing around the hospital, stating in LOOC that 'Sometimes you gotta be aggressive' as their reasoning for the gun incident, although coupling that with the fact the panic button had been pressed their actions felt a lot more as if it was an attempt at using EMT to bait a reaction from a non-existent police force, especially considering the IC reason to hold an EMT at gun point.

I understand fully that some RPs tend to get more extreme during Limelight's 'grave yard shift' of users, but the constant fighting in OOC prior coupled with the justification behind pulling a gun on a paramedic are extremly questionable, even by midnight Limelight standards.
Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...4233_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...4906_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...5202_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...4936_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...5045_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...5504_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...5521_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...5607_1.jpg

Full console transcript below (Large client side error clusters redacted):

(Clan Radio) BrookeB2809 is now Online
(OOC) WOLFHD: its been fun, night
([]->) (Leave) Player WOLFHD (STEAM_0:1:206689779) has disconnected (Disconnect by
user.).
(OOC) Nergaard2k: fun with a ban too
LL_HUD: Enabling hud!
You have changed your description to 'Icelandic | Trans-nonbinary |
Immuno-comprimised | Colour blind'.
(Advert) Bojo Beany (86): selling dodge charger 50k off market and a range rover 100k
off of market price
*** PIC Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 turned the engine off.
You received $2,650 salary.
Attemped to precache unknown particle system "tv_break"!
(OOC) Nergaard2k: gtfo
(OOC) Nergaard2k: i told you to fuck off
Prop session saved, 38 props found!
You have changed your name to 'PIC. Alec'Lex'Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375'.
(OOC) Nergaard2k: how about u fuck off nobody is interrested in ur fake as fuck 'rp'
(OOC) Nergaard2k: ur also bery hyped for a ban i can tell
(OOC) Nergaard2k: ur not being funny ur being a retard
(->[]) (Join) Player Big Pana (STEAM_0:0:546484138) has joined the game.
([]->) (Leave) Player Big Pana (STEAM_0:0:546484138) has disconnected (Disconnect by
user.).
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: thats an ooc insult, which is against the rules on this particular
server
(OOC) Nergaard2k: u powergame using discord and got ur friend too prop push a
vehicle onto a spot where u cannot normally drive to
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: nope we were actually talking about our personal lives in the call
and you can see on the video evidence that we have that i didnt leave the rp scene
(OOC) Nergaard2k: and you staying at the docks minging is a insult in itself
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: no i just want to interact and rp with the occupants of this server
my kind fellow
(OOC) Nergaard2k: ye ofc
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: it appears your car is back in the water just so that you are
informed
(OOC) Nergaard2k: thats why you failrped and shot me for no reason as i was walking
over here yep
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: shot u? xD
(OOC) Nergaard2k: got no need for a smartass go away
(OOC) Nergaard2k: can u fuck off
(OOC) Nergaard2k: if its the same admins as back in the day i know who they are and
im not enclined to tell you anything
(OOC) Nergaard2k: can u fucking move
(OOC) Nergaard2k: stfu
*** PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 started the engine.
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: glad to see you got your car out of the ocean my kind sir :)
(Advert) Bojo Beany (86): selling dodge charger 50k off market and a range rover 100k
off of market price
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got EOF instead of keyname in file materials/models/lonewolfiescars/russian_cars/kamaz/matte.vmt
VertexlitGeneric, (*Proxies*), (*Equals*),
Failed to load sound "vehicles\lwcars\kamaz\start.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
*** PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 turned the engine off.
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: anyone down for a bit of RP?
(OOC) Nergaard2k: not with you
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: okay :) thanks for the response
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: can i just suggest that if you're not going to rp with all of the
server occupants on a roleplay server that you dont roleplay? just a suggestion
(Broadcast) Frank Mitchell: The president has set the income tax rate to 40% per
payday!
(OOC) Nergaard2k: here is a suggestion dont fail rp powergame and break server rules
that result in someone not liking a certain group of people and dont be a fkn minge
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: heres a suggestion, dont hold grudges and after rules are broken
you are suppoased to carry on with normal rp :)
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: even though no rules were broken
(OOC) Nergaard2k: atm in not on to rp im on to explore the map as i said earlier if you
cannot handle that go rp alone with ur right hand
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: then go onto a single player since you have the map downloaded
or go onto the build server, as i said previously if you're not on an RP server to RP dont
come on at all
(OOC) Nergaard2k: stop crying in ooc as if you even care lol
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: am i right though?
(OOC) Nergaard2k: not really
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: or am i wrong
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: how am i wrong then may i ask :)
(OOC) Nergaard2k: its soon 2am with less than 6 people on there is hardly any rp to
be conducted
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: its still a roleplay server lad
(OOC) Nergaard2k: dont lecture me kid
You received $2,650 salary. $1,060 was paid in tax. $1,590 has been deposited in your account.
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: dont come with false statements and defeating the object of a
roleplay server :) just so that you are informed this is nothing but constructive criticism
and friendly reminders
(OOC) Nergaard2k: nothing's been friendly with yoiu so far so you can keep ur
reminders to yourself
(Panic Button) Panic button pressed at Hospital - Lobby!
[107] ** You pressed the panic button **
*** PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 radios in: Ignore
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: looks like that you are taking an in character grudge to an out of
character state :)
(OOC) Nergaard2k: anyhow i will be ignoring you now to do what i came on at this hour
to do have fun alone
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Can I help you sir?
*** PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 hands fresh pack of tissues
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: i will make sure to roleplay with you as much as possible and to
make your experience on this server as fun and action packed as possible :)
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Yes sir, fully aware you are the mayor of
about 4 people including yourself
(Panic Button) Panic button pressed at Hospital - Reception Desk!
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Sir I'm going to have to ask oyu to leave
the facility
This machine has been used, and is refilling. Please wait 9 seconds and try again.
This machine has been used, and is refilling. Please wait 9 seconds and try again.
(Broadcast) Frank Mitchell: All citizens must pay taxes.
(OOC) Nergaard2k: ok so u need to fuck off i already told you to stop minging
(Town Hall Announcement) There has been a change in the Presidency.
() (Local OOC) Nergaard2k: lol
*** Frank Mitchell turned the engine off.
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Nothing much, seems about normal
*** Frank Mitchell refills all of the various chemical compounds that comprise the
advanced medical kit.
*** Frank Mitchell grabs medical supplies and chemical compounds from the ambulance.
You must wait 16 seconds before you can resupply!
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Do you know who the current PD Chief is?
(OOC) Nergaard2k: can u stop minging already?
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Great he let's EMS use vests then
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: lad you were coming out of the police parking lot so i was coming
to speak to you
(OOC) Nergaard2k: i was not
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: and you continued to run off whilst at gun point ( breaking
frearrp) and ran me over (CDM)
(OOC) Nergaard2k: u were minging again for no reason
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: You have to be careful with some of them
because a few PD chief's will have paramedics warranted for 'black market goods'
becuase you're wearing a kevlar, CHrisey does it to the point Mercy group has just
started an inhouse union
(OOC) Nergaard2k: i already told you 5 times you are fail rping so hard its no point
rping with you
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: no i wasnt u were coming out of the police car park and u failed
to stop with a gun pointed at u
*** PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 equips a Kevlar vest.
(OOC) Nergaard2k: i was not
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: send me your point of view
(OOC) Nergaard2k: why should i
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: even still mate you failed to stop with a 12 gauge shotgun
pointed at you
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Yeah, getting used to Rigg's smokers
coughs more than the constant COVID RPers
(OOC) Nergaard2k: man ur powergaming so hard its no point in taking serious rp with you
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: so that i can get both sides of pov and try to understand where u
are coming from
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: you also failed to call ems after you had run me over outside the
bar and drove off not even attempting to rp the situatipn
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: situation*
(OOC) Nergaard2k: i forgot how to tbh
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Put your hands up, my guns bigger and
can do everything as we learned in Half Life
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: dont come onto a server which you dont know the basic
commands for or you could ask ooc which is one of the main purposes of the chat
(OOC) Nergaard2k: dont lecture me
*** Frank Mitchell refills all of the various chemical compounds that comprise the
advanced medical kit.
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: not a lecture it is a friendly reminder/constructive criticism :D
(<3) (Local OOC) BrookeB2809: Please let an admin join and get those two to stop
whining like primary school kids
(OOC) Nergaard2k: ,,,,, nobody cares about ur criticism
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: i do if im quite honest.
(OOC) Nergaard2k: you have already proven several times that you are just a minge with
no intentions of rping without powergaming
(OOC) Nergaard2k: you have proven the past 30-50 minutes that u only powergame
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: i do have intentions of rping this is why i tried to mkae a situation
with you :)
(<3) (Local OOC) BrookeB2809: He's claiming to be a veteran but we play bingo for every
rule he breaks, I just have powergaming left for him to tick off
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: how am i power gaming?
(<3) (Local OOC) BrookeB2809: Nergaard, Dirty Minge can be okay bar when he's doing
group stuff
*** Frank Mitchell started the engine.
] stopsound
(->[]) (Join) Player Charles civilgamers.com (STEAM_0:0:145454237) has joined the game.
This machine has been used, and is refilling. Please wait 8 seconds and try again.
([]->) (Leave) Player Charles civilgamers.com (STEAM_0:0:145454237) has disconnected
(Disconnect by user.).
*** PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 radios in: Responding
(OOC) Nergaard2k: that was nice i had u at gunpoint and u pull out a shotgun
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: i was visibly armed
(OOC) Nergaard2k: visibly or not i had u at gunpoint while u did not have the weapon at
Hand
*** PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 radios in: Copy, DOA, prepping for
transit
You've earnt $250 for clearing a dead body.
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: i can pay compensation for any items lost if you would like :)
(OOC) Nergaard2k: comon u talk all the time about RP RP but u cannot follow fear rp
either
(<3) (OOC) BrookeB2809: Can you please stop bickering in OOC? if your argument is that
important then take it to PMs so everyone else doesn't have to sit through it thanks
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: i noticed that the weapon was unloaded which i ceased as an
opportunity as u were realoading to pull out my weapon which you then began to open
fire so i returned
(->[]) (Join) Player tyfair07 (STEAM_0:1:196110940) has joined the game.
(OOC) Nergaard2k: haha i agree brooke true
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: it would appear that you made the first remark nergaard2k
(OOC) Nergaard2k: you litterally pulled it out after i pulled my gun out without even
knowing it was not loaded wdym?
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: my character noticed that there wasnt a magazine in the weapon
(OOC) Nergaard2k: but i agree with brooke lets take it in pms if u wanan argue on it
(OOC) Nergaard2k: are you for real? jesus ur bland
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: bland?
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: that is a way to describe under seasoned food my friend
(OOC) Nergaard2k: then maybe u got the thermonology?
([]->) (Leave) Player tyfair07 (STEAM_0:1:196110940) has disconnected (tyfair07 timed
out).
(Advert) Bojo Beany (86): whoever has contacted me via phone booth could you please
pm me off of your mobile phone at 86
(<3) (OOC) Dirty Minge: i think im going to be heading off for the night have a wonderful
night guys and make sure to have as fun of an RP experience as possible. hugs and
kisses, bojo beany
([]->) (Leave) Player Dirty Minge (STEAM_0:1:239460143) has disconnected (Disconnect by
user.).
(Whisper) Frank Mitchell: help
You have received $250 for assisting medical treatment.
*** PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 successfully assisted medical treatment
to Frank Mitchell.
(Panic Button) Panic button pressed at Hospital - Reception Desk!
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Gentlemen I'm going to have to ask you to
leave
You have received $250 for assisting medical treatment.
*** PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375 successfully assisted medical treatment
to Frank Mitchell.
You have been given $1 by Pcoman
Screenshot Requested
You picked up $300.
(<3) (Local OOC) BrookeB2809: Fuck sake, one fo these guys
*** Frank Mitchell accidently gives 1M
You have been given $1,000,000 by Pcoman
() (Local OOC) Nergaard2k: hey it was forced reward for saving my friends life
You have given Pcoman $1,000,000
() (Local OOC) Nergaard2k: sometimes you gotta be agressive
(PM) Pcoman: This guy seems chill
(PM) To Pcoman: Ah hell no, he's one of those fucks who messes with EMTs to get PDs
attention, you see their type constantly
(PM) Pcoman: ok
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: Can I help you sir or will that be all?
John Doe: no im fine
Attempting to create unknown particle system 'tv_break'
You have been given $100 by Pcoman (x9)
You picked up $300. (x5)
Prop session saved, 37 props found!
Screenshot Requested (x2)
(OOC) Pcoman: I think I'm off for the night. Cya everyone.
Screenshot Requested
(OOC) Nergaard2k: yeee me too tbh i explored whats to is explore
(PM) Pcoman: Bye Brooke
Screenshot Requested
Prop session saved, 37 props found!
([]->) (Leave) Player Nergaard2k (STEAM_0:1:16897402) has disconnected (Disconnect by
user.).
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: You heading off?
PIC. Alec ' Lex ' Blair ( Blau-ee ) | Mercy 375: ALright, see you
*** Frank Mitchell leaves the server
() (Local OOC) Pcoman: /me leaves the server
([]->) (Leave) Player Pcoman (STEAM_0:0:69048842) has disconnected (Disconnect by
user.).
Screenshot Requested (x3)
Restoring gamemode to sandbox
Will be reviewing this later today. 

Sit tight.
Couple things here...

1) approved. 

Accused will be issued a permanent warning for provoking arguments in OOC. 

2) Brooke, in the future, please refrain from pasting your entire console in PR posts. I understand that it may be valuable evidence, and i completely understand why you do it, however in the future if you could put the console into a pastebin for 2 reasons..
1) it looks really messy on my end when I go to conclude these. 
2) it’ll cut down on the amount of reading / scrolling needed to accurately gather all of the evidence. 
Appreciate it Smile

Closed. Moved. All that fun stuff.