Limelight Forums

Full Version: pingu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, all.

Recently joined limelight with intentions to roleplay seriously, here, in my spare time. I have other responsibilities and commitments which mean I probably won't be here full-time but I wanted to say hello, regardless.

My character's name is Patrick Marshall.

I have to say, even though this is semi-serious RP, the roleplay here seems brilliant. I love the casual clan system that allows for player initiative and a wide range of government divisions, departments / offices. I'll definitely be dabbling, most likely will join the Sheriff's Office when i'm more confident with server commands and the like. First impressions are really positive, with everyone answering my (stupid) inquiries in-game and in the ooc chat. 

I'm a serious roleplayer as I said, and I hope to see you all in game.

Cheers lads / lasses,

Pingu!
Welcome to the gang!

I'm Dutch I like to RDM people nice to meet you Pingu.

Guv

Greetings Sir, if you have any questions you'd like to ask here on the forums, you can find your way to the help and support section via the link at the bottom of my signature 

Regards.

Guv
Welcome man! If you will need any help feel free to PM me on forums/steam or on discord Wink
hello i am pufitee

i am pigeon 

i am also the leader of the a37 gang, we dominate all bases and some people call us terrorists Wink

ok cool dont let me find ur base
Hey Pingu! I had a great time RPing with you! I love how you enjoyed your time on the server today and decided to stay. Cant wait to see you out there again Medic! Wink
Welcome, glad to see you're sticking with us!
Sup man, I'm Mav.
Similar to Dutch I also like to RDM people, but unlike him I do it in a stylish manner
noot noot pingu welcome to LL

Im Decay, the RDMers leader.
hi im ketchup, and am a senior legal advisor for the RDMers

Pat

Hi I’m Pat

For some reason people call me a Cop Baiter, strange i know.
Hello and Welcome!

I'm Mr.Sir and I don't RDM people only reck ‍ in a 1v1 every time.
(Jun 14, 2020, 10:48 AM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Mr.Sir and I don't RDM people only reck ‍ in a 1v1 every time.

Can confirm.
Welcome. Im the big Julius of House Julius, knight of Julius.

Pat

(Jun 14, 2020, 11:42 AM)Spice Dealer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2020, 10:48 AM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I'm Mr.Sir and I don't RDM people only reck ‍ in a 1v1 every time.

Can confirm.

Can confirm the confirmation.