Limelight Forums

Full Version: Forum Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Tom

Warning ID: 616

Issued by: Reebs

Reason: Lying in the courthouse.

Why should it be removed?: I did not remember the situation from my head as it was fairly late in the evening, I was tired. So all I was basing my information off was the video provided by Auston. Your "Low-Quality Screenshots" I used to "Cover my ass" are from that same youtube video, Blown up and zoomed in to make it easier to see. I was provided with two screenshots by somebody this morning showing what appeared to be the gun in my hand on both times, obviously not. I didn't lie I submitted what I thought to be valid evidence, this evidence was sent from another player who also believed he could see the gun.

Now if I had access to the Higher Quality version it would have been easier to determine if I did or did not have a gun. There is only so much you can do with a 1/4 speed youtube video.
Hello, Tom*:

Thank you for the appeal.

I understand your position, that it was difficult to tell on the youtube video provided. Auston provided the screenshots from the raw video, which in fact, showed that you did not have a firearm in your hands at the time. I then did some quick digging of my own and saw on the death scene replay that you were not in possession of a firearm at the time this situation took place.

I can appreciate you had submitted what you thought was valid evidence, however, what bothered me with the whole thing is that it seemed like you were 1,000% sure that you did not have a firearm, using phrases such as..

Quote:Now in this picture, you can clearly see something silver in my hand, whilst I was in the voice range. This is the Magnum i was holding.

Now I can understand that you were trying to present your case, and I can appreciate that, but at the time, it looked like, to me at least, you were trying to cover it up, so I apologize if I came off like an ass with that comment. 

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here, taking into account both the fact that the video on YouTube and the raw video had two completely different quality levels. 

Do you have anything further you wish to add before I conclude this?
No that's all good, Thank you for Reviewing
Approved. 

Warning is being revoked as we speak. 

If the warning still happens to be active, please contact me.