Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Ban Reduction Request- Snakey Ricer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Snakey Ricer

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]9996[/font]

Banned by: ‍ ‍ (Only for the extension)

Server: City RP 2

Ban reason: Riggs Pr: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Fear rp[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: i dont want to be unbanned i just want to request my extension reduced/removed.  

At the time his mic was very quiet which is why i couldn't understand him, he said i was reported for "Fail RP" however he was a police officer rolling up to a fight where he was clearly outnumbered and didn't even call for backup/assistance. I couldn't hear him and proceeded to put my hands up when John Collin Pulled a gun or at the time what i thought was a gun (actually a toolgun i didn't know at the time). When i went into the Kamaz when i had the chance cause he wasn't looking at me and let me walk away whilst writing his arrest report. This could have all been avoided if he had his mic up which he conveniently didn't record. Once again i dont want to be unbanned from my previous ban but i request that my extension is removed or reduced, [font=Whitney,]I hope this matter can be resolved I think a more in depth look is needed on the situation as there are many flaws in Riggs accusation with his mic problem being just one, if he only had checked his settings before hand it could have all been sorted out -Love Snakey Ricer[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Renderg.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Apologies for the late reply here.

You were breaking fearrp towards the beginning of the clip, however, considering you said that his mic was too quiet in the clip and as I can't hear the clip I believe that he was, as such you wouldn't be able to hear his orders.

You continued to run around when he had a gun pointed towards you, when the rules state that you should be fearful of your life you clearly weren't.

Approved, reduced down to one day on the account that you couldn't hear his orders but you were still breaking fearrp at the time.