Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [bls] Julius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [bls] Julius (STEAM_0:0:102430528)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-06 14:50
Summary: Took an EMT hostage demanding 2000 although later being revealed in OOC he wasn't aware of the rule against hostaging EMTs he still verbally told me that, even though he would be releasing me, he didn't want the 2000 ransom to be taken back for my release.

Whilst i can understand the position of someone who was unaware of the rule and appreciate the fact that he did release me, the ransom money was already in place by that point so it effectively still resumed as before with the exchange.

(Apologies if I'm over reacting, I know he didn't know of the rule prior and thus dont think they deserve a harsh form of punishment, but with roughly 1K hours you'd hope they know better and wouldn't go for the ransom anyway)

Edit: Apologies about the report, going around the entrance I just found the 2K so the exchange did take place but he didn't collect the money, feel free to close this when you see it
Evidence: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=631

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=631

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=631
Hello!

I pretty much never took anyone hostage, and I had no idea of that rule. I agree I am guilty of this rulebreakage, but as I said, I had no idea. As Brooke said I let him go as soon as I found out it was against the rules, no shooting appeared and I didn't know that the money was already there.
Will be reviewing this shortly. Sit tight.
‍ ‍

Under 9.1, the rules state that you cannot call them for help and then hostage them. One of the other 9 rules (9.2 of I’m not mistaken?) states that you cannot hostage them if they have to enter your property in reference to a call. 

This seems to have taken place at the hospital..which, unless you physically transported him from one location to the hospital, wouldn’t fall under those rules. And unless the accused owned the hospital it wouldn’t fall under that other rule either.
(Jun 7, 2020, 01:45 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]‍ ‍

Under 9.1, the rules state that you cannot call them for help and then hostage them. One of the other 9 rules (9.2 of I’m not mistaken?) states that you cannot hostage them if they have to enter your property in reference to a call. 

This seems to have taken place at the hospital..which, unless you physically transported him from one location to the hospital, wouldn’t fall under those rules. And unless the accused owned the hospital it wouldn’t fall under that other rule either.
My bad then, thought the rule stated that you couldn't hostage EMTs and FFs full stop, it did take place at the hospital after he walked in himself so I guess it was allowed then, sorry for your time.
(Jun 7, 2020, 01:49 AM)BrookeB2809 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2020, 01:45 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]‍ ‍

My bad then, thought the rule stated that you couldn't hostage EMTs and FFs full stop, it did take place at the hospital after he walked in himself so I guess it was allowed then, sorry for your time.

I’m reaching out to other staff members for opinions on the matter. Sit tight.
Denied. 

After discussion with another staff member, it is determined that this does not fall under 9.1, or any other rule. 

However, thank you for the report. 

Closed. Moved. All that fun stuff.