Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Mitchell

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8370[/font]

Banned by: ‍ ‍ ‍ [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Night[/font]

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: "[font=Roboto, sans-serif]1.13 // Attempting to sell in-game items for real-life currency."[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  So just over a year and a half ago i was banned for "Attempting to sell in-game items for real-life currency.", From my understanding there wasn't actually a refined rule at the time and got edited after my ban. At the time i was trying to get some PayPal money from ingame money. to donate and buy money packs and a membership but i completely understand where i went wrong. I think i should be unbanned as it was over a year and a half ago, Life has changed dramatically and i am not a idiot anymore. I understand that my record is really bad but i am hoping that can be turned around.

CLARIFY: I am not saying my ban is wrong, I understand it and i think the staff did the correct thing. I am just asking maybe if i could have one more chance.

Evidence: ( not sure what to put here )

Thank you for understanding,
Mitchell Smile
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MitchellPT.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Mitch, 

Just to note the rule you've been banned was

1.14 – Do not trade your in-game money/items for real money, CS:GO skins, game keys, or anything else that's not other in-game money/items. The only exceptions to this are Membership and LaL Based content - you may trade in-game money or items for someone else to buy you membership on the server, to make you a signature, clan logo / model or dupe on the server.

which was previously

1.13 – Do not trade your in-game money/items for real money, CS:GO skins, game keys, or anything else that's not other in-game money/items. The only exception to this is Membership - you may trade in-game money or items for someone else to buy you membership on the server.

And has been on the server for years for reference, the rule has been in the clarification of rules since 2018.
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-22146.html
Ok sure it was a long time ago and i only briefly skimmed the application, my applogies.

"CLARIFY: I am not saying my ban is wrong, I understand it and i think the staff did the correct thing. I am just asking maybe if i could have one more chance."
I got in touch with Night and we can offer you an immediate unban on the following conditions:
  • Your ban is lifted but remains on record.
  • Your in-game cash is reduced to $20,000.

Please let us know if you agree to these conditions. If you do agree, keep in mind that this particular case is a serious violation of the ToS and a repeat offense would be unlikely to be successfully appealed, ever.
Sorry for the delay, that sounds good Smile
Hello Mitch,

Sorry for the delay as I've been on personal leave, and I'm only just easing back into things.

I'll process this for you shortly. Please be sure to read through the rules again as there's been changes, and if you struggle then feel free to ask in Help & Support!

Cheers,
Night.