Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Jon Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Jon Snow (STEAM_0:1:54629518)
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jun-05 00:02
Summary: I was driving around in my limo as president, I watched a cop recklessly drive with els on, I went back to the town hall to find the mounted the curb and parked his car on a bollard, at that point I asked "did you do this" he said "it was by accident" I was about to demote him for misuse of ELS and reckless driving. then he went rogue and kidnapped the president as a police officer in violation of rule 10.3.
he then later stated that I need to lower the tax to 5% ( it was on 40% ), in violation of rule 11,1. and I have one minute to do so or he will start taking kneecaps. then shot me once taking 1% hp. then the chief attempted to taser him, then he killed me and shot at the chief. all of this is on the video below. also on a side note, he was shooting the town hall doors before this happened for no reason (Sadly not on video)
Evidence: 
I know it's not up to me to decide if this was for power gaming or not, but when I tabbed back in the game after making this
him and the chief were president & vice president 
[Image: aVwGZJL.png]
also appears to just be in pres slot for the heck of it, making unrealistic laws

(seen after posting post above)

[Image: SpYrKNT.png]
Approved

Jon Snow will receive a 3 hour weapons blacklist from Police Officer and Weapons for kidnapping the president as a Police Officer (Which would fall under FailRP).