Limelight Forums

Full Version: I'm out of here - for good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Eddie

It's come apparent that some people are homophobic. Limelight use to be a fairly equal and safe environment for everything. 

It is because it is no longer equal and a fair environment I have decided to leave permanently.

I'll pop on and off the forums for a few days to answer any questions.
Goodbye.
See ya. Stay safe.
See ya around! Hopefully, you reported them.
Sad to hear such a things Sad Stay Safe ‍!
Stay safe man
Not gonna lie it's kinda weird that you lump the entire community under being homophobic and intolerant because of 1 dude's comments on a thread, which were against forum rules and were dealt with quickly.

But, all the best, I suppose.
(Jun 3, 2020, 10:35 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Not gonna lie it's kinda weird that you lump the entire community under being homophobic and intolerant because of 1 dude's comments on a thread, which were against forum rules and were dealt with quickly.

He didn't though,

"It's come apparent that some people are homophobic."

Otherwise have a good one Eddie!
(Jun 3, 2020, 10:39 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2020, 10:35 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Not gonna lie it's kinda weird that you lump the entire community under being homophobic and intolerant because of 1 dude's comments on a thread, which were against forum rules and were dealt with quickly.

He didn't though,

He did though,

Quote:Limelight use to be a fairly equal and safe environment for everything. 

Implying it's not anymore.

Eddie

(Jun 3, 2020, 09:49 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]See ya around! Hopefully, you reported them.
The chap received a 2-3 month ban.

‍ I understand where you are coming from however, this shouldn't of happened in the first place (including my response to the incident - which I apologised for to Internet). I shouldn't have to try educate people when all I want to do is RP and enjoy myself. This is not saying that I don't mind it however, when people become toxic and start sharing their abusive and inaccurate opinions despite my attempts to 'educate' them that is when the community, which I have been apart of for years no longer feels safe and is no longer the community I want to be a part of. 

I played Limelight to have fun, not to be told that I need to be cured. 

I am not saying the whole community is homophobic, it has come clear that a minority is and that they won't seem to accept that people that are LGBT+ are normal. 

Every year, someone posts a pride thread, every year people try and explain it to people, every year people get into arguments about it. A minority this year have become more vocal and abusive, that is the reason I am leaving.

Eddie

(Jun 3, 2020, 10:43 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2020, 10:39 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2020, 10:35 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]-snip

He didn't though,

He did though,

Quote:Limelight use to be a fairly equal and safe environment for everything. 

Implying it's not anymore.

I was not implying that everyone here is homophobic. That was not my intentions, it is  minority. And it did use to be a equal and safe environment. I have never had them comments made towards me before by another community member.
This community is starting to look like a teen drama show.

I wish you the best didn't talk to you often but nonetheless have a good one.
ok

Goodbye
Take care Eddie!
whatever happened to the good ol' non-stressful days of playing rockford.

Later eddie, take care mate.
Pages: 1 2