Limelight Forums

Full Version: My Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:Maveric

Warning ID:607

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.

Reason: "Insulting other players"

Why should it be removed?: I never actually called another player an asswipe. I stated that they were acting like one. The player in question goes onto the George Floyd thread and starts making jokes about how the thought of the situation is "choking him" up. There are people who are affected by Georges death, even if they are not related. People have been killed because of the death of Floyd, and the fact that he had the audacity to even make jokes like that is disgusting and unbelievable. The player was crossing a line and was disrespecting someone whos last word were "I can't breathe". I wasn't insulting them, i only stated that they acted in a manner that is comparable to someone who is an "asswipe" (An annoying, contemptible person)

Evidence: N/A
Denied,

You were already aware that it could've ended up with a forum warning as you did say 
Quote:I'm going to be fairly honest, even if I might get a forum warning.

It was aimed towards another player and it is disrespectful as the definition is longer than what you have put on the appeal, which is offensive and has been used in an offensive manner. As such this appeal will be denied.