Limelight Forums

Full Version: Serious RP Night | July 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cRDyXhZ.png]
Limelight Serious RP Night: July 2020

Howdy, ya'll! Given that tonight's Serious RP night has, unfortunately, come and gone, I have decided to get the ball rolling on one for July. For this to work, we need as many people as we can!

Government roles (Police, SWAT, President, Secret Service Agent, Governmental Secretary, etc.) will, again, be whitelisted, which means that if you have not applied for and been pre-approved for a government role, you will not be permitted to join one. This will be strictly enforced. We may approve more people than necessary for a given role. If you are approved, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are on-time to claim your slot, or it may go to someone else who was approved for that same slot.

Civilian and Underground roles (Citizen, Chef, Mechanic, Anarchist, Corleone, etc.), on the other hand, will be 100% free! 

In the weeks coming up to the event, I will be making up formal applications for Government Roles, however, I urge anyone who is interested in any of the roles to contact me as soon as possible. I will be handing out the roles on the basis of who I, and the rest of the event organizers, feel who would suit them best. No, these are NOT going to be on a "first come first serve" basis.

What you need to know:

Date: The event is TENTATIVELY being scheduled for Saturday, July 18th, 2020. This is subject to change dependent on the circumstances.

Time: The event will TENTATIVELY start at 4pm UTC. This is subject to change dependent on the circumstances.
Place: The event will be held on the event server.

Who's in charge? As of this moment, the event organizers are ‍, ‍, and ‍. More event organizers may be added in the future.

But what map? The map for the event is still being determined at this time. We will update you as soon as we know more!

Whitelisted Roles:
President (0/1):

Vice President (0/1):

Secret Service Lead Agent (0/1):

Secret Service Agent (0/3):

SWAT Sergeant (0/1):

SWAT Unit (0/3):

Police Chief (0/1):

Police Officer (0/6):

Fire Chief (0/1):

Firefighter (0/3):

Paramedic (0/3):

Governmental Secretary / 9-1-1 Dispatcher (0/2):

Apply

As previously stated, we will be opening applications for whitelisted roles in the weeks leading up to the event. However, you can still apply now!

We understand that this is a lot to handle, which is why we are looking for more Event Organizers! Anyone who is interested, shoot me a forum PM. Again, this is NOT on a first-come-first-serve basis. We will be selecting whoever we think will be best for the roles.
Can you post an application form for people to use?
(Jun 7, 2020, 05:34 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post an application form for people to use?

We will be opening applications in the weeks leading up to the event. 

Before applications will be opened, we still have to confirm the date and map we will be using. As soon as we know more, you will know more. 

Thanks for your patience Smile
All-I regret to inform you that this will be delayed due to my work situation. 

We will keep you posted on a new date as it becomes available!
IF we do it on evo ill open the diner - if its done on rockford ill do the racetrack provided ill be free at whatever time this is going to be moved to.
Closed. Archiving this and other threads that are currently not relevant. If you believe this thread has been archived in error, please contact an administrator.