Limelight Forums

Full Version: Time for a break.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

After 1000+ Hours on LimeLight, I've decided to come away from the server for a while. Due to recent life events I need to take some time and put some focus into my life and the choices needed from outside the virtual land we all live in and move on into the next chapters that are ahead for me.

With life and it's moments, we all need a break sometimes and I feel now is the right time to do so. I'm always reachable to those who wish to talk to me through Steam, Discord or my Social Media accounts.

As much as I can sit here all day and list of a whole bunch of people, I'll keep it short to those who I spoke to more often than any other players in the community.

‍ You've been with me every. single. damn. day. You know exactly whats happened and you've continued to give as much as possible to ensure I'm okay and I fully know you will always be there for me no matter what happens, so thank you. I really appreciate everything and you know that. Auntie Donatella has said she'll still send you a present.

@Bambo You're still a nob, but you're still a kebab-baby. Thanks for my birthday wishes that *totally* weren't forced out of you.

‍  Similar to Bambo, you're also a nob. You know full well I will always have time for my Jellybaby. But I'm taking back your O2 staff discount as you didn't give me staff on the server.

‍  I just want to thank you for all you've done for the ClanRP that myself and Apollo created. You're a top lad, keep searching for that golden Lambo I still desire. Thank you bud.

For now, I'll be enjoying life and seeing what doors open for me. I'm still young, I have so many possibilities to make my life as good as I can now, whilst I can.

I'll hopefully see you all soon.

Cheet x
Take care ‍. I hope you will be back sooner or later Big Grin
I wish you all the best for your future, looking forward to an eventual return.
Have a good time !
(May 31, 2020, 07:17 PM)Ketchup Wrote: [ -> ]

fumin bc i didnt @ u for being Nelle The Dog
Take care , hope to see you return soon.
Take Care ‍ See you around
Billybob is gonna miss you.
Stay safe.
Take Care
Make sure to pop into the discord and forums and say hi once in a while. Maybe even join the server once in a blue moon.  Stay safe, good luck. See you round.
[Image: nFEbNNA.png]
[Image: uW0tLaH.png]
https://youtu.be/F5wVinwzsuk