Limelight Forums

Full Version: Best places in your country!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all.

I am planning some trips to do on my motorbike and want to visit some nice places, I already have a 'route' in mind but I have pretty much a whole year to change it. I'll be starting in the UK (Nottingham) and will be working my way across Europe.

If you live in Europe I will more than likely visit the country you live in. Where would you say are the prettiest/best places in your country? The answer can be a thing, nice views, nice roads. I am really not fussed I just want to see the world.

If you give an answer please give a reason as to why as well.

Thanks <3
i think downtown detroit slums are very good and safe
Definitely head into the lake district whilst in the UK
Although i live in the UK i am polish so heres my suggestion, if you do pass through poland visit the town of Zakopane, its a nice mountainside town with stunning views. Google images cant even begin to show you the beauty of the town.
Nürburgring and the Eifel in Germany. I doubt that the Ring needs any explanation huh.
(May 26, 2020, 07:16 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely head into the lake district whilst in the UK

I will be heading one a like 2 week trip across the UK when I get my bigger bike.
(May 26, 2020, 07:41 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Nürburgring and the Eifel in Germany. I doubt that the Ring needs any explanation huh.

Nürburgring is something I want to do but the other people on the track is where it gets dangerous on a bike.
I've heard bernard castle is a great place for a journey
So many choices for such a small place here. Corbiere & Gorey are lovely, so are the beaches at St Ouen.
[Image: YxuUb9G.jpg]

Hexagons tho.
(May 26, 2020, 08:16 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2020, 07:41 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Nürburgring and the Eifel in Germany. I doubt that the Ring needs any explanation huh.

Nürburgring is something I want to do but the other people on the track is where it gets dangerous on a bike.

I wouldn't go on the track itself atm anyway. The roads around it are amazing for a little fun drive tho, and the landscape is beautiful.

Oh and if you want to speed a bit, don't miss a try on the Autobahn.
Just visit Edinburgh as a whole itself. Have fun on your trip!
(May 26, 2020, 09:03 PM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]So many choices for such a small place here. Corbiere & Gorey are lovely, so are the beaches at St Ouen.

What country are you from?
(May 26, 2020, 09:47 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2020, 08:16 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn't go on the track itself atm anyway. The roads around it are amazing for a little fun drive tho, and the landscape is beautiful.

Oh and if you want to speed a bit, don't miss a try on the Autobahn.

It'll be next summer time I do my trip. Can't go all the way to the track to not go on it.
Any weed shop in Amsterdam should be fine.
Pages: 1 2