Limelight Forums

Full Version: Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Faustin

Warning ID: 597

Issued by: [L²] Overlewd

Reason: Sexism/disrepsect - those sorts of comments aren't acceptable regardless of your opinion on the subject.

Why should it be removed?:
There are a few details, or lack thereof, from your response, which I can't seem to wrap my head around. Firstly you say "as the things you said on that thread have crossed the line into sexism and disrespect", I've already explained, in thorough detail, how my comments were not sexist or disrespectful (Exhibit A).

In addition to this, you claim "Note that this outcome was agreed upon by several admins who were uninvolved, including Night." However, I am going to argue that Night was infact involved as he liked (Exhibit B), and therefore gave the implication he agreed with, a number of the posts. Going off of what I've just said the only members of staff not involved were: Temar, Faustie, Burnett, Doctor Internet, Pinky and Reebs.

I'm also curious as to why I was the only person that was warned during this whole situation, despite the fact several other members (including a member of staff) broke the forum rules during this period. All of which has gone unpunished.

Finally, before you close this. Please explain in detail, how exactly my comments were sexist and/or disrespectful and which forum rules I broke as I am still yet to be told, over a week later.

Evidence:
Exhibit A:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-27748.html

Exhibit B:
[Image: OcFQEbr.png]
[Image: PGrZaIX.png]
[Image: zh8vhpp.png]
[Image: XcMv03i.png]
I'm a bit confused myself, since you've recently made an apology post. In it, you say:
Quote:my comments in a recent controversial topic were not only uncalled for, but unacceptable in nature.

You recognize that your comments were unacceptable but then ask why they were not accepted?

Quote:However, I am going to argue that Night was infact involved as he liked (Exhibit B), and therefore gave the implication he agreed with, a number of the posts.
I checked the first two posts you showed as liked there and they are very civil responses which disagree with you. If we excluded everyone from the staff team who disagreed with you from deciding on your appeal, the appeal would never be decided.

Forum rules it already says in warning reason, sexism and disrespect: take your pick from General 2-3, Interactions 1/3.

Anyhow, this warning was already appealed, this new appeal is already too soon. Do not post more appeals any time soon.

Denied.