Limelight Forums

Full Version: Southside International Airport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Southside International Airport (ICAO code: KNHS)

Terminals/Gates/Hangars:

Terminal A (Under Maintenance)
  • Capacity: 1000 people;
  • Shop [under construction];
  • Burger king;
  • Customs Office;
  • Airport Police Office;
  • Check in desks;
  • Info point;
  • Departure Lobby;
  • Arrival Lobby;
  • Toilets;
Terminal A integrated Gates & Ramps:
  • Ramps A1-A3;
Hangars:
  • 2 hangars (connected to C Taxiway);
  • Medium size;
  • 24/7 Security;

Runways and taxiways:
  • RWY 09R & RWY 09L | 1400m * 25m | Concrete;
  • RWY 27R & RWY 27L | 1400m * 25m | Concrete;
  • RWY 36 | 1800m * 30m | Asphalt Concrete;
  • Taxiway Alpha [A] Connects Ramps A1-A3 to Runways 09 and 27;
  • Taxiway Bravo Connects Taxiway A to Taxiway B
  • Taxiway Charlie Connects Taxiway A and B to Runway 36;

[Image: Kw3qjRp.jpg]

Advertisements
  • Have you ever dreamed about flying? Now your dreams can come true! Join Southside Areoclub! For more details contact Airport Management Office or Flight Instructor.
  • Are you looking for a job? Join Southside International Airport Crew! We are looking for ATC, Ground Crew, Flight Instructors, Airport Police Officers, Customs office Members, Airport Security. If you are interestred Contact [font=Arial]Airport Management Office[/font]
OOC section

• Yes. All aircrafts are fully controllable with keyboard;
  • Aircrafts and Airport will be added to Public folder;
  • More Aircrafts and Airport updates are planned;
  • Controls will be revmaped soon;

Limelight Virtual Air Traffic Control Project
After some thinking I decided to make Aviation RP group. Members will recieve quicker access to the Experimental projects with Aircraft Winch Controller Base as well as all unreleased dupes and vehicles. Whole project will start on Friday [font=Whitney,]22.05.2020 17:00 BST.
[/font]
[font=Whitney,]RP Group Discord: https://discord.gg/DUV76NV
[/font]
I can only assume you are the managers office so I messaged you on discord about either being your security or a rampie. Preferably security.
My airport was better Wink
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-15308.html
for thy the future becomes the present, the younglings of tomorrow will henceforth remember this as the "teacher airport battle deluxe"

Also great build btw! I'd love to see this on the server some day.
(May 19, 2020, 11:08 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]My airport was better Wink

*Cough* *Cough* Proplimit *Cough*

I have planned huge terminal with shops and 4-6 gates. Also do you have fully controlable planes that only takes 7 props without usage of elevator tool?  Laugh

(ur airport is looking good XD | For time being I mostly focused on the Aircrafts.)
(May 19, 2020, 11:11 PM)X_MAXXX_X Wrote: [ -> ]

*Cough* *Cough* Proplimit *Cough*

I have planned huge terminal with shops and 4-6 gates. Also do you have fully controlable planes that only takes 7 props without usage of elevator tool?  Laugh

(ur airport is looking good XD | For time being I mostly focused on the Aircrafts.)

The only thing I had was a Tug vehicle prop welded to an invisible trabant Sad
Sorry, no boat -Support my Dutch instincts can't +Support without a boat in the picture. 

jk looks great Max.
Looks great! 
very good!
Can confirm ‍ went out of his way to make a working, flying helicopter and plane. Looks good, have fun with it and good luck man!
for thy the future becomes the present, the younglings of tomorrow will henceforth remember this as the "teacher airport battle deluxe"

Also great build btw! I'd love to see this on the server some day.

i remember this absolute lagfest covering the lake
(May 20, 2020, 12:42 AM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Can confirm ‍ went out of his way to make a working, flying helicopter and plane. Looks good, have fun with it and good luck man!

The start of your sentence sounds like someone commenting on a bug/player/staff report thread. Chill, we're in the roleplay section Cool
Good Grief.

The Agency for Transport and Border Security of the Federal Government of Southside will be busy!
(May 20, 2020, 01:12 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Good Grief.

The Agency for Transport and Border Security of the Federal Government of Southside will be busy!

haha port authority of new york and new jersey police department go brrr
looks good but good luck with the lag
(May 20, 2020, 03:50 AM)Gmans DAD Wrote: [ -> ]looks good but good luck with the lag

Actually It have been tested already . No big impact on performance of server Wink
---Post updated---
- Southside Regional Airport have been changed into Southside International Airport;
- New airport (bigger one) have been created;
- Photos have been updated;
Pages: 1 2