Limelight Forums

Full Version: QUACKERS UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Quacker

Ban ID: (9342,
9351, 9461

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

Server: Main

Ban Reason: Hacks

Why should you be unbanned?: I have now been banned for 6 months, 24 days. This period has allowed me to reflect on my actions. I now understand the consequences of my actions and i would like to sincerely apologise for my previous actions, i understand how much of a pain and hassle i must have been to other players and staff. And i understand that I have tried to rejoin limelight on two different occasions after the ban. These were around December and November of last year. Although I am a bit of a pain on the forums, that’s my only way of contacting the limelight community and I've always had a bit of an attitude. I’ve been working on calming myself focusing on my studies. I have uninstalled all of my hacks as they were of no use to me, they just became boring and showed me how unfair it was for others. I had all the power and just didn’t sit right, i would like to ask for one last chance on the limelight server, i would love to see the community again and spend some time with those who gave me my fondest memories on Garry's mod. I have never been good at writing appeals, so excuse me if this seems like it does not have a solid format. As stated previously i have been focusing on online studies due to the recent pandemic and it has helped me realise who i really am. I have changed from the mingy character that i once was and i feel like now, i can actually add to the experience of limelight. I would like to apologise to those who i have hurt and annoyed through hacking and my other rule violations and lastly i would like to apologise to the staff that had to deal with me during my worst and darkest times on limelight. I would also like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to review this appeal, and I guess i’d just like to apologise and ask for one more chance. Thank you for being who you are and shaping me into the person I am today.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Gmans DAD.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hacking is a very serious offense and I will want to get opinions from the rest of the team before deciding on the outcome of this appeal.

That said, your recent forum post history doesn't exactly match with your supposed reformed persona.
Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal, and i would like to respond to the points you have made. I fully agree with your second line about my post history, i am very much a "edgy" person. I have spent most of my life on websites like 4chan and reddit, this has shaped me into a kind the "edgy" person i am today. I am trying to work on my behaviour in public forums like limelight and other servers i have been on. It has been brought to my attention that i seem like a very sarcastic person who just doesnt care, this is not what i want to be like to other people. I would love to change my attitude on the forums to one that is more respectful and less "edgy". With that said i would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention, it is something i am slowly working on and i would love to say that i am slowly getting better in forum situations, once again thank you for taking the time to review my thread and i would like to wish you a good day
Unfortunately, there appears to be no support from the team in favour of lifting your ban at the current time. Hacking and DA to avoid punishment are some of the most serious offenses on our community and your conduct on the forums certainly does not help your case at all (latest forum warning causing forum ban).

Feel free to re-appeal at a later time as per the appeal cooldowns rules.